Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Let me make this perfectly clear (Page 2)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Let me make this perfectly clear
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Memophobia (me�meu�pho�bi�a) n. [U] a fear of not being heard unless one issues memos constantly/frenetically: She gets memophobia in offices and workplaces. -adj. memophobic."

Thanks, Jeevesy!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So... the way to get everyone to believe something is to deny it?
Great!

I am NOT your Dictator! You do NOT owe me your unfailing allegiance! I am NOT carrying on an illicit menage-a-trois with Tori Amos and Anna Faris!

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contrary to the title of the thread, I find nothing is made particularly clear. In fact, this thread has broken some of my basic assumptions about the nature of the universe. Iconoclasts all, now I am confused and scared. Please hold me.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rob, listen, when the nice men in white coats come ...

quote:
Please hold me.

Captain Mike, you have stolen that line from PsyLiam. You're sentenced to one week solitary with Omega.

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, he stole it from Chief Wiggum

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heresy. Two-weeks in solitary, with Omega and MIB.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! I just got out of solitary! Why do I have to go back in order to punish someone else?
IP: Logged
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albatross!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
�Que?
capped
Member # 709

The animated series episode?

If you seriously think i would listen to a punishment from a Snay.. let alone a malnurtured one...

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Like you even know what a (much less, a Malnurtured) Snay is.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Rob, listen, when the nice men in white coats come ...

You think they can defeat me?? NO ONE can defeat me!

For I do have more in common with the great Chthulhu than my stunning good looks! Merely being in my PRESENCE for more than thirty seconds causes an overwhelming drain in sanity!

Damn... what was IN that pill??

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: First of Two ]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

quote:
Merely being in my PRESENCE for more than thirty seconds causes an overwhelming drain in sanity!

You're obviously speaking of another right-winger on Flare whom I shall not mention.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this quote from Jeff...

"Rob, listen, when the nice men in white coats come ...
"Please hold me."

BTW, that shouting of "Albatross!" actually made me laugh aloud. Well done. :-)

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes. Solar Flare Forums, the last bastion of intelligence and maturity on the internet.

Riiiiight.

Give the kid a break.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps