Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Let me make this perfectly clear (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Let me make this perfectly clear
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OnToMars: Don't take this personally, but I fear you... not YOU really, but your name... my sister.... well, she's and odd one. Anyway, she has licence plates that say ON2MARS, so your name just gives me the willies a bit....

Aside from that, you'll learn soon.... my pictures are sacred and holy... they are NOT to be brought out and shown in public EVER. There have been a few that have posted them at various locations, but many of those people have fled now, fearing the wrath of LOA.... so... pictures of me? Nope. But it's okay.. you're not missing much :-)

And Omega: Which things that I've done to guys are you REFERRING to??????? *L*

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dancing is good.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on, Sol System, joni me in the German Dance then! Let those bad uncheeriness feelings disappear as we sing about sauerkraut, German boys, dancing gaily, and frankfurters!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna be bold.

http://frankg.dgne.com/loa/

Have fun!!!!

*runs like hell*

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god!

The Bikini Liz photo is in there! Don't look, Lustfull Omega!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LOA:
pictures of me? Nope. But it's okay.. you're not missing much :-)

I beg to differ LOA, from those pictures you look to be a very attractive woman. Sadly there is no bikini picture in that link as Malnurtured Snay stated - what a pitty - and I mean that. I great pitty in deed.

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just have to ask: how many male members of the Flare community has Liz castrated because they either posted pictures of her on the board or posted the link to the LOAOA on the board?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"link to the LOAOA on the board?" - Say what? Explain please.

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

The link that Tahna Los posted about five posts above me is called the LOAOA. It stands for the Liz Obsessors Anonymous Online Archive.

--------------------

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She can't castrate meeee......

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which things that I've done to guys are you REFERRING to???????

Well, there's the one you drove to drink... and the marriage that split up because the guy still loved you... and...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You forget the teen in TN who lusts for you, Liz ... ::braces for smiting ...::

Yes, I know, no bikini pic ... sorry! Tahna, why can't Liz castrate you? Has she already?

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, Prom pictures, those bring back memories. I remember my prom. Nobody wanted to go with me because of my horribly disfigured face, but at the last moment Michelle Phifer and Elizabeth Hurley had a flat outside my house and they agreed to go as my dates where we proceeded to dazzle all my school chums and save the prom from invading space aliens and supernatural monsters just before my faery god mother turned me into Mel gibson.

it was great.

Nice pictures by the way.

--------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."-Mel Brooks

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ommey, I actually did have a bit of a things with one redneck at work. But he got over it.

Thanks fer asking

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tahna: You're gonna die.

And on a side note, I think I've requested before, and I'll request it again: IF you all feel the insane need to post the LOAOA, at least do me the favor of making it something to look at! I'm talking lights, graphics, blinking effects, cgi forms that tell me how great I am... whatever it takes..... "Parent directory listing" is just so BORING!!!!!

Omega: Well, when you put it like THAT.... it just sounds so much worse! I never intentionally broke up a marraige! In fact, I never even dated that guy!!! And Kevin? Well, drank BEFORE he dated me... that was the big issue.... I wanted him to stop and get CONTROL of his problem, and when he couldn't do that, he left me and went back to the bottle..... I didn't exactly DRIVE him to it!

Oy!!!

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps