Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » TSN's Interrogation(Closed Captioned)

Author Topic: TSN's Interrogation(Closed Captioned)
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, 90-some posts, and who knows how big, We'll continue it here. I think we were discussing Jubilee's interrogation techniques, which might not be effective, but who cares? She's having fun.

BTW, TSN, just what do you do all day?

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the last thing to happen over there was Jubilee grabbing the rear-most portion of Warped1701's anatomy. Not only does she bare all, she grabs all.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I have to say, I sure did enjoy it! *returns Jubes favor* Grab ass is so fun!

------------------
"We choose to do this and more. Not because it is easy, but because it is hard."
-- John F. Kennedy

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Bare all, grab all ... hell, you guys don't even KNOW what all i'll do. *GRIN* Nor will you.

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do I do all day? Eat, sleep, come here, and battle Romulans in my starship...

------------------
You can't get blood from a turnip, but you can get root beer from a sarsaparilla...

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's it?! Hmph, you're not worthy of a interrogation, then, are you? Pfffft... Next!

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hereby call the Pompatus to the Interrogation stand... It's about time we figured him out..

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Pompatus of Love is a man of many secrets. You may not want to know everything there is to know behind the guise that is the Pompatus of Love.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

[This message was edited by Siegfried on April 10, 1999.]

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*notices the game of grab ass seems to have come to an abrupt end* Aww, damn.

------------------
"We choose to do this and more. Not because it is easy, but because it is hard."
-- John F. Kennedy

Jubilee
Member # 99

*sneaks up behind Warped, Grabs his ass and runs away*

------------------
Ring this little golden bell
And see what changes with it's knell
Or Wonder, till it drives you mad...
What would have happened if you HAD.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Give that back!

Sheesh!How's "Warpy" gonna sit without that thing?

--Baloo

------------------
I'm a Dirtling and PROUD OF IT!

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

*looks behind him* Um, Baloo it's still there. Although if Jubes wants it that bad...

------------------
-- John F. Kennedy

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.