Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ginger is going to be revealed on Dec. 3rd!! This is no joke!

Author Topic: Ginger is going to be revealed on Dec. 3rd!! This is no joke!
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.ginger-chat.com/

Apparently, it will be revealed on Good Morning America. That fact alone has forced me to prep myself for extreme disappointment. Seriously, have any of you EVER seen anything that was worth a second glance, much less a first one, on Good Morning America??

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And, let me guess, after GINGER is revealed, Katie Couric is going to pushed out an airlock and Bryant Gumbel is going to blow her up with a plasma cannon?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong network.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never thought of Charles as a conseuer of morning television.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niether did I.
IP: Logged
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to get up in the mornings and turn on KNTV's morning news, after which was Good Morning America.

Then I started sleeping 'til 9 AM.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how long it'll take that thing to start showing up on Tell-Sell (which makes me want to rip out my intestines every time I happen to catch it).

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Conseuer"? What the hell is that? I know a connaisseur is someone who knows a lot about something, but a conseuer?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone bring me up to speed on all this "Ginger/IT" bizness.

It reminds me of GABBO.

--------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."-Mel Brooks

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Conseuer: "Lover of Sheep"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles: Well, excuse me! I don't get to watch morning network shows. I have to get to work at the traditional early morning time!

Vanguard: GINGER/IT refers to some secret project that some guy is working on. It's supposed to something big and impressive, but no one knows what it is. Some think it might be a new personal mode of transport. Try searching the Officers' Lounge for threads on GINGER or IT from about January 2001 to about April 2001. There were at least two of them.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps