Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Where's a good place to sell Playmates Star Trek ships?

Author Topic: Where's a good place to sell Playmates Star Trek ships?
Starship Voyager
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, it's been a long time. After having moved on from Star Trek to Transformers, I've decided to sell off my Star Trek collection (TF's don't come cheap!)

Where's a good place to sell this kind of stuff? With Transformers, I'm able to sell directly from my website, but it's not the kind of website a lot of Trekkers will go to. eBay's a good venue, but I don't have a credit card yet to sell. What's a good alternative?

Some things I'm getting rid of include Playmates' Generations Enterprise-D, Insurrection Enterprise-E, Starcraft's USS Prometheus, as well as a host of other Star Trek PC games.

If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

IP: Logged
MIB
Ex-Member

hmmmmm. How much for the Ent-E?
Starship Voyager
Ex-Member

I honestly have no idea. I checked up on eBay for the current going price, but since I don't have the means to put it up there, I'll lower mine a bit to compensate. E-mail me at [email protected] with an offer.
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chance of a complete list of what you've got? I might be interested.

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll give you $45 US dollars for the USS Prometheus.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lovely looking web-site.

I have a Transmetal Ravage/Jaguar. With it's box. But it's been opened. HAHAhAHA!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Starship Voyager
Ex-Member

Sorry guys, haven't been checking the board lately. But I'm back!

I'm currently in the middle of assembling a "Star Trek only" section of ALL my Trek merchandise and collectibles. I'll be using eBay as a basic guideline, and adjust my prices accordingly. Basically, no reasonable offer will be denied, simply because I have wish to clear the collection as soon as possible.

I'll keep you guys updated. I'll also take some pictures of the Prometheus and the others. And yes, PsyLiam, if you're ever wanting to part with that Ravage (I want an opened one! Yes!), let me know.

Expect the website to be up and operational by New Years. Hopefully, you guys will get enough Christmas cash for the New Years sale to come.

Thanks!

Starship Voyager
Ex-Member

Update: I'm running a bit late with the onset of a terrible cough. Not prime, let me tell you. Rest assured, the full listing of my Star Trek merchandise will be done VERY soon (by the first week of January), and I hope I can see you all there!

[ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: Starship Voyager ]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps