Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I Have Faced Major Barcalow! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I Have Faced Major Barcalow!
cptmkb
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for cptmkb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did it.. In a dark corner of a big scary TrekBBS, i was slumming there, trying to post some to increase my rank there. The I saw it.. a new thread by Major Barcalow, patron saint of the mentally disabled.

It was called 'The Exselsior'
quote:
My favorite ship is the Exselsior (sic). I like it because it looks like it's the fastest and it looks like art decko (sic). I wanted to see more of it with Sulu. I didn't however, like Rand on it because she really looked to (sic) old and it couldn't believe it anymore. Not with her being that old.
I wrote my own stories about Sulu and the Exselsior where I explain how he got to be so important and got his picture hunged (sic sick sick!) at Starfleet Headquarters instead of Kirk. In my story I get rid of Rand and I bring back Valtane. He was killed in a really stupid episode of voyager that was written bad. (huh?) It was really garbage so in my story I said Valtane had been replaced by the Mirror universe Valtane who then got caught stealing and that's why Valtane was a liutenant (sic) in Voyager and a commander in ST VI. In my story, the real Valtane escapes from the mirror universe and becomes Sulu's first oficer (sic) again and a commander.

I revved up an appropriatly sarcastic reply and let rip.. I'll keep you updated

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"C'mon, tightly hold your hand / Take a deep breath, give them the finger / Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?" - Our Lady Peace, One Man Army

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Good god. This guy is an imbicile!
IP: Logged
Shik
There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...says the complete & total fuckwit.

--------------------
"I never agreed with Jefferson once—we have fought on like seventy-five different fronts. But when all is said & all is done...Jefferson HAS beliefs; Burr has none."

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WHY are we carrying things back and forth between TREKBBS and here?
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very interesting, but I don't think anyone here is all that interested in an inter-BBS flamewar.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You gotta admit, it's pretty funny though. . . and scary.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a reason I only visit Trek BBS to feel better about myself.

In fairness though, one of the stories someone sent me from there was actually decently written.

This one does not sound promising seeing as it's written based on the fact that he's irritated at the writers of Voyager...

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: Aban Rune ]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now now, Mike. Don't feed the trolls, and don't find yourself being labled one...
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
Very interesting, but I don't think anyone here is all that interested in an inter-BBS flamewar.

Yeah, because we ALL know we'd kick their asses

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

cptmkb
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for cptmkb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is the definition of trolling signing up for a shitty bulletin board for the sole purpose of making fun of its mentally disabled members?

I'd accept the name in that case

--------------------
"C'mon, tightly hold your hand / Take a deep breath, give them the finger / Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?" - Our Lady Peace, One Man Army

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trolling is GENERALLY considered posting something with the intention of getting people angry / provoking a response.

A troll is someone that goes trolling or is otherwise disruptive.

He's probably trolling.

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ugh. Please don't let this blow out of proportion. It's been so nice here since Sci-Art stopped their semi-annual trolling and inter-BBS flamefests. I really don't want to sift any more angry threads. I get enough of that reading the Enterprise forum.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

cptmkb
Member # 709

True enough.. I oughtta keep this on the DL.. slumming at TrekBBS just got fun though..

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So which one are you? AscensionOne? Why pick on grammar and spelling when there's ever so much more to go after?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

cptmkb
Member # 709

Yeah, I'm AscendantOne.

TrekBBS is a big, scary stupid place.

I'm just biding my time until I have enough posts to post in The Neutral Zone

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.