Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I Have Faced Major Barcalow! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I Have Faced Major Barcalow!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That seems rather stupid given Flare's age and how long (and when) MIB was a member.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And especially considering that one has already been written...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What happened about that anyway, Omey boy? And when is Simon's FAQ going to to replace the rather boring one we have now?

And what was the picture anyway?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was six or so girls, standing profile naked. Hardly Hustler (or Playboy) type stuff.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What happened about that anyway, Omey boy?

Um... I posted it, like, twice...

Right here.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I *so* love new Omega quotes.

"Those darned Brits never did learn proper English spelling."

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh god...he lives near me! Help me! Help me please!!!!!!!!

http://trekbbs.com/ubb/Forum21/HTML/008791.html

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"MY GOD!!! YOU ARE SO STUPID IT HURTS THINKING ABOUT IT!!!" -bolian12

I'm making this my new sig. This guy is too stupid to be real. I'm 90% sure he makes this stuff up. After a while, don't you think he'd start checking his messages before posting...?

Well...my college roommate was this dumb...so who knows...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have now read 3 or 4 of Major Barcalow's threads and I have to say that this person is totally off on his own tangent.

Mid-30's, living with his mum, obsessed with Star Trek to the point of losing his job . . . isn't he the one who has Star Trek figures/toys on his desk & got a bollocking from his boss?

I think that he needs to be shot - for the good of the gene pool. Oh and his mother too - christ what a pair they make! Call the cops! He's after his cousin! INCEST! I'll admit that I once fancies my older female cousins - but that was when I was young and going through puperty, and was getting more interested in the opposite sex. I don't fancy them now - christ those two are right sluts! Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole!

I can't believe that he fell for that he fell for ed629's trick when he/she asked which uni/college he worked at. The person was only guessing and Major B fell for by revealing that he went to one of them. Stupid fuckwit!

Major Barcalow is one major fucked-up individual who needs putting down for the good of the world and human race.

Aaaaaaaah! I feel so much better for abusing this person that I don't know, but hey!, many many others are doing it - why can't I?"

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"but that was when I was young and going through puperty"

Not to worry, Akbee, the transition from Larva wreaks havoc on the hormones of the entire Butterfly Kingdom.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Especially the claustrophobic ones...
akb1979
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But I'm not a claustrophobic butterfly! Who's been telling you that lie!? [Mad]

Now I shall wait to see if anyone gets it.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, the geek hierarchy in action.
akb1979
Member # 557

Beg pardon? What do ya mean by that exactly? [Confused]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do not question Simon. He is like a Neutron Star.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps