Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Secret Life of Charles Capps (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Secret Life of Charles Capps
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Tom, should I even point out that you seem to be leading other lives under both of your surnames?

Tom Aylward, the pastor (maybe related to the Capps religious group?).

Tom Nally, the lacrosse player.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...

Dr Robert Farquhar declares NEAR's mission accomplished!

SPACEFLIGHT NOW DIGITAL VIDEO
Posted: February 12, 2001

Dr. Robert Farquhar, the NEAR mission director at Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, announces the successful touchdown of the spacecraft. Source video: NASA TV (185k, 29 sec QuickTime file).

http://www.spaceflightnow.com/near/010212announce_qt.html

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahem.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, just as I thought. Any Brian Finifter result is me, Tracy would be my sister and the rest relativs of some sort or another.

Where'd you find that astronomy thing? I couldn't find it, peculiar that that would've made it onto the web.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMDB.com has no one named Matt Dock.

Lycos.com cannot find any exact matches for Matt Dock.

I'm infamous, oh well...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, but Google is your friend. Searching for Matt Dock turned up fourteen hits. About half of them were references to a Matt's dock, however. But the remaining hits turned up a Buckaroo Bonzai fan, a contributor to Frank G's SWDAO, and a character on Star Trek: Titans of the Stars or something similar.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah...I don't even remember half those things. I easily remember the SWDAO stuff, I just forgot exactly which ones I did.

The Buckaroo Banzai stuff is mine too, I know I've been to that site, I just don't remember e-mailing them about it. I'm surprised I knew all those ships back then [Big Grin]

And is that the same ASDB that was made by Bernd? Because it doesn't look the same. I know I sent that picture of my Antares class to the ASDB site I knew, but as far I know it was never uploaded.

I have no clue where that guestbook entry came from. The website is dead.

Funny, when I search for Matthew Dock, it turns up a lot of guys named Matthew who have the nickname of "Dock"...funky...

I also apparently work in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering in Oklahoma. Weird. I just failed out of Aerospace Engineering and was going to change my major.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like a Charlie-in-the-box.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My secret lives are actually secret. Google doesn't even know me.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I didn't know about that one. I knew about the one on the Sex Offender's Register. . . oh, wait, that was me. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, here. One film in 1928. And an erronerous link to an article about Chuck Norris giving the names to one of his daughters, as middle names thank God.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to be an architect. That, and the webmaster of my Youth Group website...

There is, however, no one with my name in IMDb...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. I'm no where to be found. [Smile] NO Dawn Lincoln's anywhere. *LOL*

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Google won't have you Omega because you don't put your real name up everywhere, due to not-trusting the government and monkeys.

I put my real name up everywhere, and as a result I'm all over Google.

I think we're both pleased with our states of affairs.

Looking on Google, the first link is to my web-site (yes!), then my ICQ info page, then about an Irish councilman, then the fat child Simon pointed out, and then a quote I submitted to The Great Link ages ago.

I also apparently won the Holy Trinity Award back in 1999. Which is nice.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't point him out!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps