Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Secret Life of Charles Capps (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Secret Life of Charles Capps
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's a Dawn Lincoln mentioned here.

And one here.

And one here.

And possibly more. I only looked at the first ten pages of results at Google.

[ December 29, 2001: Message edited by: TSN ]

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, obviously, I stand corrected.

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did Liam insult me above? Bah...

And a search for "Frank Gerratana" will just come up with me and my immediate ancestors.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Mayoral Candidate for the city of Edmonton. I did not win. Perhaps the reason is elucidated here:
quote:
Why doesn't Bill go to the Gay Pride Parade?
Will Mike Nickel?

An Art Pottery expert, married to a Cindy Horvath, and we are a team extraordinaire! Of Pottery collecting. And lovemaking. Perhaps.

An ITS Contractor at the USDA.

I play Horn in the Nebraska Wesleyan University Symphonic Band. I am the master of the lay. And wrestling. But not with men! Well, yes.

Remember, all these people are fake! Too bad, I could've enjoyed purple eyes LEIKE TEH MACKMENZEE KALHOON FROM TEH NEW FRONTEAR!!!11! DAVID PERTR CAN GO TO TEH LAND OF TEH DEVI:L!!1!!^$ DAER DAVIL TAHT IS!!111

Oh, you can 'date or marry' me. Or something.

I own a monster truck called Excalibur. It's got an Alcohol injected BDS blower. I think I'm ecstatic.

I've led an uneventful real life, so living vicariously through a trumpet player, a wrestler, a politician, a potter, and a monster truck wanker is far more than excitement enough for me.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was pleased as punch that the first several links were about me. There were a few however that dealt with a "purchasing director" for the Windsor-Plainsboro School district in Princeton, New Jersey. Also a wearer of eye-glasses in Fort Lauderdale.

When I make it big, maybe I won't even have to change my name! (A boy can dream can't he?!)

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must have a popular name. I entered "Clare Phillips" into Google and there are over 300 results. I mainly write about jewellery and jewellery history. The history of beads is apparently a bit of a Clare Phillips peciality.

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...or even speciality!

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaaagh! I'm so happy for you!

This is very interesting, I was certain I hadn't left any marks on the web whatsoever, (apparently I am just a member of a swedish elite swimming team, or someone using my name is).

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that a quick email comment I had made on a computer-game discussion TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO! had been brought up and analyzed on that same website. I didn't know they would publish it, just send me an answer back.

I found it when searching for my name on Altavista. Those guys on the computer-game site had been really upset by my disparaging comments about "Aliens vs Predator I".

One of the admins there said I was lucky he was trying to be nice or he would've immersed me in, and I quote, "language that could make Cows produce Arsenic instead of Milk..."
Of course, it turned out they were the producers of the game... :-)

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: G.K Nimrod ]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You insulted Aliens Vs Predator 1? They were well within their rights to remove your inards and donate them to someone more worthy.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.