Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I love the snow ...

Author Topic: I love the snow ...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... not only did it snow yesterday and some today, but thanks to it, Enterprise-Rent-A-Car didn't have their midsize Ford they promised me (my Jeep went in for work today), so they're renting me a brand new Dodge Ram (less then 8,000 miles) for the same rate.

Rock on.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It snowed here last night. Cancelled school, which is always a plus. But this snow is that icky wet stuff that's hard to move around. Also, it's supposed to snow again later on, possibly a storm tonight. Will be interesting to see.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got snow around here, but the ground was so warm (it was raining previously) that nothing stuck.

All I got was a frelling cake of ice on the windshield... [Mad]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.