Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Deep Fried Three Musketeers Bars (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Deep Fried Three Musketeers Bars
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh, Nixxy's really got it in for me hasn't he? I ask a simple question which I said was probably a misunderstanding on my part, and he lays into me with that masterful display of Nixpicking. That's me told then. I am literally reeling in shock at how effectively I was put in my place. This is emotionally traumatic, I might sue. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like cheese.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Splendid. Have a half-holiday. 8)

--------------------

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My uncle has a cat named Nixie

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Oh, no, wait, don't tell me - his breath smells like cat food?

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An'on: Human spell-checker? *looks around* Who, me? Is this a compliment, or what? *L*

Lee: I'll countersue for the strain put on my hands by typing all that explanation for you, just because you couldn't understand me. Anybody know any good judges? Preferably ones who hate England? :-)

capped
Member # 709

I don't know.. I've never smelled Nixie's breath. You've got a good theory, though

--------------------

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A) I like cheese with anything, and though I haven't tried it, I'm sure it'd be good with apple pie (One of my favorite treats though is cheese and strawberry ice cream, or cheese with pickles!) :-)

B) Dipping fries in milkshakes (especially chocolate ones) is wonderful!

C) I don't like mayo... pleh... and at work, when people dip thier fries in mayo, it just makes me CRINGE!!!

D)Speaking of work though, over at Good Ol' Red Robin, when I eat my fries, I dip them in ranch. Lots of ranch. For those that weren't aware, Red Robin has the BEST ranch in the world. And possibly the best fries. Mmmmmm..... and they're bottomless! Yay!!! *claps hands*

[Smile]

~Liz

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A) I like cheese with anything, and though I haven't tried it, I'm sure it'd be good with apple pie (One of my favorite treats though is cheese and strawberry ice cream, or cheese with pickles!) :-)

B) Dipping fries in milkshakes (especially chocolate ones) is wonderful!

C) I don't like mayo... pleh... and at work, when people dip thier fries in mayo, it just makes me CRINGE!!!

D)Speaking of work though, over at Good Ol' Red Robin, when I eat my fries, I dip them in ranch. Lots of ranch. For those that weren't aware, Red Robin has the BEST ranch in the world. And possibly the best fries. Mmmmmm..... and they're bottomless! Yay!!! *claps hands*

[Smile]

~Liz

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now, if only they were topless there, too...

What? I didn't say anything...

Lee
Member # 393

Explanation? What's to explain? A simple "No, Pringles have always been called Pringles in the US" would have done. Sheesh.

--------------------

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post 
*continues to lie back in the shadows and watch the British-American debates*

--------------------
Meh

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Lee: Well, if I'd said that, you still wouldn't have known what I was talking about. :-)

[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: TSN ]

Lee
Member # 393

Criminy. Now he's saying I'm stupid. It's all coming out now. C'mon, Nixmeister, what else you got? I keep getting asked over ICQ why you make all these snide, petty little digs at my posts here, I need a better reason to give them other than "he's a twat." 8)

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'Besides, most of the ones you'll find over here aren't even chip-shaped, so it wouldn't make sense to call them "chips".'

Obviously. So do you fry all of your chips/french fries then?

"Dipping fries in milkshakes (especially chocolate ones) is wonderful!"

"when people dip thier fries in mayo, it just makes me CRINGE!!!"

Seperatly, I can understand both these statements. The fact that they were made by the same person though makes me confused and scared.

As a boring aside, it's impossible to say "chips" in McDonalds. Honest. You walk up to the counter, meaning to say chips, and it always comes out as "and medium fries please". I'm sure they put something in the air.

And since Lee's already asked a stupid question, I'll now ask one. What the hell is catsup anyway? It it like a dodgy imitation of Ketchup?

(And as a compliment, I notice that you are actually starting to get real flavours of crisps now in the US. I even saw a "salt & vingegar" flavour, which almost made me cry. Surely prawn cocktail cannot be too far behind?)

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps