Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » *opens mouth, inserts both feet and swallows* (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: *opens mouth, inserts both feet and swallows*
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, and I seem to have made my first fatal mistake as a newbie at a forum. To be sure, thanks to the scolding I have recieved by God, I will never open up a closed thread again. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming. ... which would be.....

How DID the pompatous of love manage to survive his fall off the towers? ... especially considering he fell twice?

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pompatous? Pompatous!? It is Pompatus! AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!

*runs to the top of the Tower and (you guessed it) jumps off for the third time*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering Jubilee's most recent act, I think we should nominate her for being the only forum-goer to be able to swallow her own feet whole (!), according to the thread's title!

Congratulations, Jubilee!

*grumbles because he has no such latent talents*

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is very confused*

Practically every post on the former "The Interrogation of Charles Capps (Round 2)" was directed to or about CC.

Why, then, was the thread locked?

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."

[This message was edited by Elim Garak on April 06, 1999.]

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Interrogations are a closed topic. Period. You want interrogations, do it to someone else.

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles, are you by any chance upset about the long-lasting interrogation thread?

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

*understands now* It's just that you said that it was because your name was not mentioned, or something similar, that I got confused. Thanks for the clarification.

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."

[This message was edited by Elim Garak on April 06, 1999.]

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*still thinks that an open interrogation of Charles should be allowed* He's just the funnest one to mess with... and besides, I think it's good for morale around here!

------------------
*upon having needles stuck into her arm*
*ZAP!* *twitch* Doctor: "Oh... does that hurt?"

Well DUH. ~LOA, '99

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, don't worry guys ... I've taken the interrogation to more private circles, and one way or another will find out all we need to know...
*the sound of whips cracking and people screaming can be heard in the background*
*j/k*

What I really want to know is ... is he so sensitive about sharing that he has to close the threads that are most popular around here? ... Did they not teach him about sharing in Kindergarten?.. is that what it is? .. Or is he too scared of what we'll find out? *grin*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shy? After NINE threads about him?

Maybe he just thinks there's nothing left to explore on him.

In public anyway.

Girls, in ya go, he's all yours!

No Monty, you can wait out here.

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, for some reason, while reading these posts, the image that kept popping up in my head was of CC shooting random forum members with a supersoaker, and shouting, Worflike, "Interrogate THIS!"

Of course, this could also be because I've just watched First Contact for the tenth time. (bought the widescreen video! whee!)

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Na, na, you're all wrong...

I stopped it 'cause it got WAY off the topic! *LOLOL* I need ego boosts! :-P

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

You want an ego boost? Here's your ego boost!

You are a very intelligent and resourceful man. Add to that your charisma, charm, and dashing good looks and it's obvious to see why all the ladies of the forum want your hot body! Go Charles! Go Charles! Go Charles!

Wow. I love my allergy medication!

------------------

Jubilee
Member # 99

*has decided not to post about how badly she wants Charles, and his body*

------------------

Jubilee
Member # 99

*looks up*
Oh.. well what do you know... I just did.

------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps