Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » *opens mouth, inserts both feet and swallows* (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: *opens mouth, inserts both feet and swallows*
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*frowns* you guys are no fun. *L*
*clothes her butt and runs out of the thread before anyone can spank her*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*walks back in with a huge paddle labeled "Board of Education"*

Aw, nuts...

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gonna blow?! *grabs the paddle from Jeff, KO's Warpy with it, thus reclaiming his inherent Firstness* � )

------------------
"I am greater than the stars for I know that they are up there and they do not know that I am down here." - William Temple

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are First. But I am also First. How shall we solve this predicament?
Ah, I know!

*wallops The First One with a Giant Walloping Mallet(TM), duct-tapes him upside-down to the "Starships" forum, and assumes his place as First in Line.

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are First of Two. But I am First of Everything. In fractions, that would make me the lowest common denominator. But we are talking prominence, and it is harder to be in front of everyone than just the pair of which you purport to be the vanguard.

You are Binary, stuck in a permanent state of AND/OR (probably - I fell asleep in this bit of my Electrical Engineering class), while I am Quantum, encompassing many eigenstates at once. 8)

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pets Schroedinger's Cat*
*looks confused*

Oh. Okay, You be First, then. I'll be Next.

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

The First One
Member # 35

Good. Just to show there's no hard feeling, come have a drink with me and Wegener's friend. . . 8)

(Wegener suggested that if a friend was to look in the box to see how Schrodinger's cat was doing, he would become part of the system, knowing simultaneously that the cat was alive and dead!)

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since Jubes is gone, I feel I gotta use that paddle for something.

*grabs it back and whacks the two Firsts to the end of the line*

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez, I go out for the night, don't log on, and find I missed a bare butt?

Just my luck.

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*runs back in just quick enough to wink to Liam*
You can see it anytime you want ... just ask. *L*

*runs back out*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about others of us? Hmmm?

------------------
"We choose to do this and more. Not because it is easy, but because it is hard."
-- John F. Kennedy

Jubilee
Member # 99

*runs back in and looks at Warped* I don't know what you're complaining about, you got to grab it!
*runs back out*

------------------
Ring this little golden bell
And see what changes with it's knell
Or Wonder, till it drives you mad...
What would have happened if you HAD.

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks as Jubes runs out of the thread* Ahhh...

------------------
"We choose to do this and more. Not because it is easy, but because it is hard."
-- John F. Kennedy

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.