Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Oddly Appropriate (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Oddly Appropriate
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who, me or First?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Pos_21
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
both probably [Roll Eyes]
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd have to have a lovelife first, The359 [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*backhands Snay*

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at the man-train and the woman wagon and then holds up her free lifetime admission pass to both*

Ahh.. the joys of being Bi-sexual.

Now if you'll exuse me, I must go make pancakes.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Wait, bisexual?! [Eek!] When did this happen?! And why wasn't I informed?

Charles you lucky son of a...

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, unless you're a completely different Matt "the" 359, I'd have to ask what you've been doing for about the last three or four years, 'cause you sure weren't paying attention. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

It must have been in all those interrogation threads or something, because I never read those...

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm, the Jubilee didn't get in on the Interrogation threads until the seventh (and final) installment. And even then, all she did was join MaGiC in whipping and beating and dominating me. Er, I mean Charles.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is curious about interrogation threads*

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no you're not.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

I'm intrigued about this discovery I have made...

Of course, who isn't? [Big Grin]

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

"Spock.. I can't believe the Platonians made us into a man-train with their telekinesis"

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't Vulcan supposed to be a fairly sunny (ie. arrid) planet? Well, I suppose the Vulcans wouldn't really go in much for sunbathing, but still Lt-Commander Pastywhites ain't lookin' so hot in that dress.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Ugh, and Shatner has man-boobs...

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps