Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Oh dear, I'm so old. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Oh dear, I'm so old.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been 20 long, since December, but its weird, as I think I mentioned in December - I still feel 15...

*sigh*
*grin*

------------------
Alamaraine, count to four...

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this thread is any indication, the average age of forumgoers has increased. I suppose this is a good thing unless people start dying of old age or something. I'll be 17 in 125 days, if anyone is interested.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Destruction Drone: "Throw down your weapons and I will spare your miserable lives!"
Rollbar: "That's the best offer we've had all day..."

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I turned sixteen in January.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
19 days until I turn 19.

------------------
"We choose to do this and more. Not because it is easy, but because it is hard."
-- John F. Kennedy

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. It's exactly 300 days until I become something I have spent nearly half my life as something other than: A civilian!

[Eerie music]

--Baloo

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PURCHASERS:
The Entire Physical Universe, Including This Product, May One Day Collapse Back into an Infinitesimally Small Space. Should Another Universe Subsequently Re-emerge, the Existence of This Product in That Universe Cannot Be Guaranteed.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're leaving the Air Force? Or just taking a week off?

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Destruction Drone: "Throw down your weapons and I will spare your miserable lives!"
Rollbar: "That's the best offer we've had all day..."

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Retiring?

------------------
The Naked Time

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

If so, send me your cap. I already have a soviet air force cap I bought in Prague and I'd like to add to my collection

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

*Homer Simpson speak* Hmm...militaria... gggghh..

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, Frank, you've just noticed that the age of everyone around here is increasing?

Right, let me explain something to you. As time passes, something happens to everyone, something which we call 'ageing'. It means that everyone gets older. Do you see? I can send you pictures if you want.

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You're older then you've ever been.
And now you're even older.

You're older then you've ever been and now you're even older.
And now you're older still."

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

StationMaster
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for StationMaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*giggles at the babies*

I guess that makes me ready for the old folks home........

LMAO!

*farts and runs out of the romm quickly leaving people gasping*

------------------
---- AAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!----

I feel better now.

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't realize you were just a baby Frank!! I'll have to be careful not to interrogate you it could put me in Jail!!

------------------
I'm the Worlds First Fully Functional Homicidal Artist.....

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Looks @ Chris and sighs*.

You've been inhaling gas from the stove again haven't you!

------------------
I drink therefore I am.

-Descartes

StationMaster
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for StationMaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*giggles*

------------------
---- AAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!----

I feel better now.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.