Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Well, this is it again... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Well, this is it again...
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I am writing this from Weyoun's computer...and I'd like to say that this get-together certainly was the most important event in my life. I have found true love in Jedi Weyoun, and I hope to make a serious relationship, albeit a long-distance one with her. After much much thought and soul-searching, I believe I...er WE can make it work. I understand this will be a long and difficult task, but I am ready for it... Are you, Weyoun?

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*chuckles* *wonders why he asked since i was sitting right beside him* ;-)

*smiles* last night when i dropped Jeff off at the hotel he's staying at we had a long discussion before i left, and everything finally fell into place it seemed. i actually UNDERSTOOD why all this was so important for the first time...even though i thought i had before. on my way home at ...what was it...12:30 in the morning, when i'm normally in bed, and at the time was really tired, i was wide awake somehow, just talking to myself in the car, praying, however you think about it, and i realized how important this is to me. how much i do love him, and why i have to make this work--do my part and all. i was literally in tears at one point. *L* :-) now THAT is cool if you ask me. it finally all dawned on me, and i wouldn't have it any other way. this WILL work, y'all hear? hehe.

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun...Susan...I love you.

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*starts crying*

I always cry at these heart-twisting moments!

Good luck to the both of you.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*smiles*
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wishes the best of luck... again*

Just one thing, Jeff. If you keep smiling like that, it could stick

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt that Jeff would mind. Good for both of you! *mutters about 12 days being too long until he goes to see his girlfriend*

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shakes his head*

Kids...turning my forum into some sort of sugary romance-fest. Ah well.

------------------
"Gone savage for teenagers with automatic weapons and boundless love."
--
Soul Coughing

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*mutters something about how he DOESN'T have a girlfriend. Never has and probably never will*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally. In Siegfried, I've found someone who isn't having a great relationship.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm bitter. I'll admit it. I hate men, and that's that.

But it's okay.... I'm not bitter... really... *smiles serenely, though there's still a dark look in her eyes*

------------------
Uhhhhhhh.........

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was single until I was 38. That was a doubly unpleasant situation. I had strong desires, but women tended to think that since I was still single and never married, I must be gay. They would rather take their chances with an abusive 3-time loser because he'd been married before and (presumably) liked women. Not enough to treat them with anything more than distain, mind you, but they knew he was straight.

Guys, don't write yourself off as too (enter denigration here) to find a soul-mate. If anyone had a right to be bitter, I did. There's hope just as soon as you realize you're better-looking than you think (no-one perceives themselves realistically in the mirror) and that who you are does matter. People who can't see that you are a worthwhile person don't want a relationship[ with you anyhow. They just want someone to control. Don't let 'em.

[Looks around, blushes (yes, even through the fur)and steps down from soapbox.]

(BTW, the above advice is not gender-specific.)

------------------
American Society of Newspaper Editors motto:
"Proudly Maintaining the (Continued on Page A-4)".
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wishes girl he loves didn't need to do some maturing and self-discovery*

------------------
"Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Optimus Prime."

Rule #1 : Always try to help a friend redeem himself from a past mistake.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Hmm. I'm twenty years old. I've never been on a date. Ever. I've never been kissed by a woman. Even a quick peck on the cheek. I was a freshman in high school when a woman first hugged me. I skipped my senior prom because I didn't have a date (all right, I'll give you this one. I could have had one, but she had evil intentions about her ex-boyfriend who would also be there). I've met two wonderful women who I've fallen for (not at the same time). Alas, I'll be nothing more than just a good friend (not that this is a bad thing).

Basically, the closest thing I've had to a relationship is with my cellular phone.

And yet throughout it all, I'm still the Pompatus of Love.

------------------

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*returns home from bus depot and sighs* Well...now comes the hard part. Thanks you guys. Really.

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps