Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Curtains for Dolph (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Curtains for Dolph
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alas.
On the bright side, at least he didn't, like, die.

[ April 19, 2002, 00:01: Message edited by: The_Tom ]

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yet. Doesn't Sweden have the highest suicide rate in the world? Must be all that cheese & fish. And Eurodisco winners.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps death would have been kinder than this nothingness that will now inhabit Dolph every day for the rest of his life.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U Magnus must be crushed.. will he end his self-imposed exile to comment?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps the more pressing matters he had/have to attend to had something to do with this...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sierra Leone has the highest suicide rate, according to UNFPA. And THAT is understandable, considering the conditions there.
I think it was also rated the "most dangerous place to live in", in the last Guiness Book.

No, we take pride in our cheese.

[ April 19, 2002, 00:40: Message edited by: Nim Pim ]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He'll be back into acting before to long, maybe after the kids get a little older, or the family gets hungry.

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think calling whatever he did "acting" is pushing it a bit.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Completely unrelated picture of a police car that's too wide and makes the thread look ugly.

[ I'm a mean angry deer killer. -TSN ]

[ April 21, 2002, 07:11: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snayer ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think calling whatever he did "acting" is pushing it a bit.

Good point. I can't even think of anything I've seen with him in it.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Well, he gave the definitive He-Man in "Masters of the Universe", and, er...

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who can forget his epic performance opposite screen stuf Jean-Claude Van Damme in Universal Soldier? Simply an academy award caliber performance.
Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I'm crushed.

His acting was solid. Solid as wood. But still 'solid'. A true action hero/villain.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Silly TSN.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps