Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Inconsiderate ... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Inconsiderate ...
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why the hell does he keep changing his name? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's this strange syndrome that seems to mark itself on those who frequent the TrekBBS.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, unfortunately, he's also a senior member now. He'll probably be bugging everyone to have his status line changed everytime he changes his screen name. [Frown]

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There seems to be some sort of insidious comedy-damping field in effect here. See, Jeff said that this guy left him ".50 cents." That's half a penny. Use the thoughty thingy.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like cheese.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like nachos.
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like salsa. (the real stuff not the kind from New York City)

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

New York City?!
The BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Snay: Yes it is.
Dat: No I won't.

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Uh, silly, aren't you supposed to be getting married right about now?
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I was thinking...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

He's got more holes in his "story" then swiss cheese.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, he posted at noon and his wedding isn't until 4... I know when I get married, checking the BB will certainly take priority over... you know... showering, shaving, getting dressed, and actually driving to the church.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Aban,

Remember that Flare is on Pacific Time ... "Defiant" is on EST, which means it was 3pm when he posted.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Hmmm...even better. Just the expectation of finally getting to have sex would have me there 5 hours in advance.

(And trust me...it will)

Remember when this thread was about peeing on your neighbor's laundry out of spite? I miss those humble beginings.

[ June 07, 2002, 13:21: Message edited by: Aban Rune ]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.