Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The UFP has been founded!

Author Topic: The UFP has been founded!
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reaad the news here. As expected, it's left-wing, Canadian, and French-speaking! This will solve all of the problems of our burgeoning intergalactic community.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"feminists."

Say hello to your new majority party, bitches.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quebec Provincial Politics make the rest of Canadian Politics look downright sane.

They've got the generally lefty intellectual yet borderline racist fossils in the independence-seeking Parti Quebecois. They've got He of the Chia-Pet Hair, Jean Charest, and his Quebec Liberal party with a longstanding disdain of the Federal Liberal Party and a longstanding history of fucking up and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. They've got the Rob Farquhar Party, or ADQ, which has come out of nowhere to lead the polls. (Fucking Quebeckers have no taste.) And now the united league of Naomi Klein readers.

If Quebec ever becomes independent, watching legislative debates on what to put on their stamps ought to be a real hoot.

[ June 11, 2002, 23:16: Message edited by: The_Tom ]

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is this General Trek?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By failing to find the connection between la belle province and life from other planets, you've clearly revealed to us that you've never been to Quebec.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"How is this General Trek?"

It's not, as such. *fix*

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord, the thought of an entire planet full of Quebecois...

Say, what was that General Order that stipulated the destruction of entire planetary surfaces?

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps