Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » RAMA bashing over in the tech threads (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: RAMA bashing over in the tech threads
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, what is with the Rama bashing? Yeah THIS board hasn't been around for 8 years... but the whole UP boards thing has been at least around for 6 (when I started posting - remembering replying to Identity Crisis about the FC ships!) [Wink] Rama was there then - and a lot were. A lot who are here now, weren't. Just chill people. We all come and go. Although a lot of us come more than we go. OK that didn't sound right. You know what I mean. [Smile]

*peace out*! LOL!

An'r'w (Trek-alienised my name)

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Peace out, dude!* LOL!
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um, Hitler was on Earth before any of us, so does that mean we can't bash him? i'm not saying that RAMA is Hitler, but he was doing some pretty irritating shit.
IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record, unless I'm greatly mistaken, the original UP board began its existence approximately 5.5 years ago. Maybe slightly less than that.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...For the record...

QUOTING STAR TREK V! WHIP ME! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, what does God need with a starship anyway?
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to know where you, Andrew, get your uppers and speed. It's like in superconcentrated form.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was not aware that ST5 featured the first use of the phrase "for the record" ever anywhere by anybody in the history of the universe. Ever.
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EdipisReks:
um, Hitler was on Earth before any of us, so does that mean we can't bash him? i'm not saying that RAMA is Hitler, but he was doing some pretty irritating shit.

I'm not sure why people seem to be under the impression that attacking individuals is acceptable. Its quite clearly stated in the forum registration process that it is not acceptable behaviour.
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that we have a "flameboard" and we are called the "Flare Sci-Fi Forums". A certain amount of flaming is to be expected...subliminal messaging of a sort?
Just a thought.

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anybody else wants to post pics of themselves mugging for the camera, feel free!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Mugging The Camera, or It Was Late And I Was Tired

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

RAMA
Member # 380

- posted      Profile for RAMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
Um, what is with the Rama bashing? Yeah THIS board hasn't been around for 8 years... but the whole UP boards thing has been at least around for 6 (when I started posting - remembering replying to Identity Crisis about the FC ships!) [Wink] Rama was there then - and a lot were. A lot who are here now, weren't. Just chill people. We all come and go. Although a lot of us come more than we go. OK that didn't sound right. You know what I mean. [Smile]

*peace out*! LOL!

An'r'w (Trek-alienised my name)

Hmm yes, I thought it was rather odd that I was met with such a reaction after some good natured posts (even the Wolf 359 one was meant to be positive, ie: Trek tech being cooler than ever). It just occurred to me a few minutes ago that it may have seemed I made my first post in order to post pics, when I really have just been posting the link lately because the page was updated(and I couldn't update my profile at all). I see people here do that all the time (yes I have lurked once in a blue moon). I think some people may have gotten a bit jealous. Its not a big enough issue to continue on with, so let the tech talk commence!

RAMA

--------------------
Ashes to ashes, funk to funky, we know Major Tom's a junky. Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rama, did he take his protein pil???

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mucus:
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that we have a "flameboard" and we are called the "Flare Sci-Fi Forums". A certain amount of flaming is to be expected...subliminal messaging of a sort?
Just a thought.

Subliminal. Maybe. However the flameboard is for the flaming of issues, not for the bashing of people.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.