Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » RAMA bashing over in the tech threads (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: RAMA bashing over in the tech threads
RAMA
Member # 380

- posted      Profile for RAMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Free ThoughtCrime America:
If anybody else wants to post pics of themselves mugging for the camera, feel free!

OK, now that i was asked..

Hmmm

hehehe

RAMA

--------------------
Ashes to ashes, funk to funky, we know Major Tom's a junky. Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jealous. *LOL*
IP: Logged
RAMA
Member # 380

- posted      Profile for RAMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EdipisReks:
um, Hitler was on Earth before any of us, so does that mean we can't bash him? i'm not saying that RAMA is Hitler, but he was doing some pretty irritating shit.

Umm..Hitler? So is this where we stop taking seriously anyone espousing spurious fallacies?

RAMA:p

--------------------
Ashes to ashes, funk to funky, we know Major Tom's a junky. Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is "we"? :EVIL EMOTICON!:
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For anyone who needs a little refresher on the registration agreement, please reread it. Log out of Flare and then click register. Enter a birthdate that will make you older than 13, and you'll be taken the agreement.

Here's the pertinent section of the agreement that you all have read and agreed to that Charles, Daryus, and others have been bringing up (the bolding is mine):
quote:
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any internationally recognized law.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Member # 480

Good. I would hate to be inaccurate, or otherwise in violation of international law.
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The hell?

He's looking down and sad. And you are smiling! I sense an impotence joke!

That was the worst directory ever.

Member # 239

Also: Obscene, profane, sexually oriented, vulgar, innacurate, knowingly false.

Everyone should stop posting altogether now.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am happy.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Member # 480

You have the demon eyes! And good teeth.
Member # 239

He is a sexy boy toy!

At least he was, until he got fat.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd forgotten how sexy he looked. And those deep brown eyes of his...

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps