Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » RAMA bashing over in the tech threads (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: RAMA bashing over in the tech threads
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'd thought... [Smile] The muppets - I think make it funny. I mean some of the pranks are just stupid. It's the muppets. Having things that are so closely associated with one's youth sitting on a bed getting off on a guy talking about computer tech, to a muppet vomiting continually over the entire hotel room is just... fucked up but funny [Wink] Can you see this happening on Sesame Street or the Muppets!?!

One of the actual funnier prank calls was the one done by Sarah Silverman (Rain Robinson from Future's End) where she's a telemarketer for the Harpo corporation ringing an Oprah fan. She's chained to the desk. And there is a supervisor and every now and then she's wispering to the horrified 'Oprah Fan' - "They won't let us go" or words to that effect. The reactions of the background muppets are especially funny!

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps