Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Woo-hoo!

Author Topic: Woo-hoo!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Toys "R" Us's "BOGO 50% off" sale. Picked up two AT-TE's and two extra Republic Gunships. I'd like to rebuild one into an AT-TE Dropship, but as you can see, the AT-TE is considerably longer than the Gunship!

Also, picked up the new Jabba, too. He looks damn funky ... but the Gammorean Guard and
Bib Fortuna look DAMN awesome (and so do the Gonk droid, EV-9D9 and the B'Omarr monk.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather they did those finished plastic models, like in the good old days. Then perhaps I'd buy a gunship.

I once had an AT-AT with driver, commander and snow-troopers, you know the ones that looked like Ku-Klux Klan.
You could press a button and the heavy tusk-lasers would "fire", destroying many small-town villages.
In the backyard.
Oh, the innocence.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps