Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Book V Release Date! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Book V Release Date!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
They've pushed PoA back!?! Oh well. I don't get all this hoo-har about the kid's ages. Do they think Harry, Ron and Hermione don't AGE!?! They have to be older each year.

You do realise that there's about 3 years between Emma Watson and That Lad Wot Plays Malfoy anyway, don't you? A year isn't going to make a huge difference. Judging by Chamber of Secrets, Ron and Harry have already had their growth spurts.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but there's still the fact that they're all going to be around 25 or so by the time the last movie is made. Hopefully all the actors just happen to be the next Michael J. Foxes and Matthew Brodericks...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps