Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Where the hell am I?

Author Topic: Where the hell am I?
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone.. didja miss me? I'm waiting to get my router to get online at my new apartment.. i got the last chopper out of my grandparents house off the roof of the captainmike consulate just as a hail of bullets hit my tailfeathers.. close call

who am i kidding .. no one noticed i was gone

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pin drops*

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*stifles a yawn of interest* Do tell.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did someone say something???
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough*

--------------------
Meh

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh... who are you again?

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, what's happening? [Confused]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, and people that have been members and left said we were asses, to think......

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
Hey everyone.. didja miss me? I'm waiting to get my router to get online at my new apartment.. i got the last chopper out of my grandparents house off the roof of the captainmike consulate just as a hail of bullets hit my tailfeathers.. close call

who am i kidding .. no one noticed i was gone

Granddad may be old, but his aims still good?

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok great..

anywho heres the meaningless details.. moved out of the grandparents house.. temporarily out of school for this semester to escape my family..

i now live in the city, in the campus district, near brown and risd and jwu, new apartment on my party location of thayer st.

my computers are not online yet, but im awaiting fast internet hookup.. i am warring with my family over control of my life.

my car died and im within walking distance of both jobs, im gonna be a city boy this summer. i hope to be online soon. i talked to my grandfather about his war stuff though.. thanks for all the good advice to everyone here.

im drunk and at dianas.. i live too close to too many girls who want to take advantage of me but i think i can hold the line for now, will continue to preserve my chastity.. anywho, things have been crazy.. lotsa drugs and no internet make captain a dulled boy. i hope to be back online soon.

sorry if ive bored you.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww, what car will you drive now?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

I was thinking that the cost of the coffin was going to be a wee bit high....

Mike, must be those neat pointy ears you wear....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

capped
Member # 709

connected!

Today we finally welcomed the cable guy into our home to hook up our internet.. no more dialup for the captain.

So here's my deal. Things weren't going well between me and the grandparents, so I split and got an apartment in Providence. Its right on Thayer Street, that oh so odd campus business district I must've told you about many times before. Basically, every friend I've ever had comes to the shops and restaurants on Thayer to hang out, so I'm in the middle of everything here. I moved in with Steppo, a coworker at my night job (I now live two buildings away from Spike's, and only a few blocks from my dayjob at WholeFoods.. which is perfect since my car died). My car might be fixable, but I would have trouble parking it on the East Side anyway so I am not going to drive this summer.

We are networking three computers right now, so we can both be online constantly. It's 1337.. I'm gonna have so much fun.. if any Flarites ever find Rhode Island, you should come by and have a beer and watch TMNT tapes or play NES games here.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.