Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Interrogation Of TSN (in stereo) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Interrogation Of TSN (in stereo)
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if you'll buy him, sure, he has a mind condition.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Rodimus Prime: "Don't panic. Stay calm until we know what's going on. Then we'll panic."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What kind of mind condition?

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

monkeyboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
One TSN, slightly used with a few bumps and bruises. Any takers? .50$ going once going twice.

This line is withdrawn. Next item. Cat o nine tail to do some whipping and getting a real interagation going.

Ant the TSN station was sold last month to ESPN and CTV sports so they beat cha to it.

------------------
I did'nt do it.

IP: Logged
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The mind condition? Erm, well, sometimes he can be illogical and stubborn...does that count?

And I'm auctioning off TSN, not you, monkeyboy. Of course, you can buy him if you like...only $0.50...

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Rodimus Prime: "Don't panic. Stay calm until we know what's going on. Then we'll panic."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmmm
I could use his corny jokes to enhance mine...
But does he come with a mute button when he starts to sing?

Question....TSN, Why are you always offline on ICQ? What are you doing behind there eh?

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*no-one notices that he was put in the carbonite just as he was grabbing his phaser to shoot Liam for that millennium crack*

*is able to slowly pull the trigger and burn his way out of the carbonite*

Woo-hoo! I'm free!

*shoots Liam w/ phaser at setting 16*

*shoots Jordan w/ phaser at setting 32*

Alright, this thing's got sixteen more settings! Anyone else wanna say anything?!

------------------
"I'll bite your legs off!"
-Terry Gilliam, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Voice quavers from behind an Eka-platinum/transmodium barrier:]

"Yes"

DUCK!!!

------------------
CONSUMER NOTICE:
Because of the "Uncertainty Principle," It Is Impossible for the Consumer to Find Out at the Same Time Both Precisely Where This Product Is and How Fast It Is Moving.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once met a doctor who looked like a duck...I could tell right away that he was a quack...

ba-ba bing!

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enters the thread sporting a rather large Bullseye tattooed to his chest and a large sign saying "HIT ME HERE"!!!

BTW: what happens at settings 17-32 anyways?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think those are settings "defrost" through "puree."

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Duranium? Carbonite? Corny jokes? Mute buttons? Phaser levels 17 through 32? I think this just may be the kinkiest interrogation thread yet.

*walks over to where Tim was once hanging upside down and picks up the loose change*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
0.40 Cents. (I need a new target for target practice)

------------------
Parallax

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Settings 17-32 are the original 16 settings moved up. This phaser just has 16 lower settings, including...

setting 12: slight limp

setting 9: chesty cough

setting 5: feeling a bit tired

setting 4: just not in the mood

setting 1: itchy backside.

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hm... Actually, the phaser has three emitters, so settings 1-16 are normal, 17-32 are like getting hit by a phaser at 16 and another at 1-16, and 33-48 are like getting hit by two phasers at 16 and one at 1-16.

But I think Liam's method works, too... :-)

------------------
"About as useful as a narcoleptic rickshaw driver."
-James Lileks

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is he still up for auction?? I have a lawn that needs fertilizing, and I heard that chopped up pieces of TSN scattered around worked well...... Um......

*looks* Oops! didn't mean to type that outloud...

Anyways, You guys are forgetting a few phaser settings!
Extra Tasty Crispy, Shake N Bake, Lightly toast, Scorch, Instant breakfast, and My personal favorite, "Slow, painful, agonizing death".

*points phaser at TSN* Now .. I'm only going to ask nicely one more time...
I WANT MY CLOTHES BACK! *shivers*

*mutters about men stealing her clothing and laminating it*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.