Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Interrogation Of TSN (in stereo) (Page 5)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Interrogation Of TSN (in stereo)
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of course.
"Superior intelligence is always complemented by a strong sex drive." -- Heinlein

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

[This message was edited by First of Two on April 06, 1999.]

[This message was edited by First of Two on April 06, 1999.]

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm... I suppose that explains why I'm so easily distrac

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PURCHASERS:
The Entire Physical Universe, Including This Product, May One Day Collapse Back into an Infinitesimally Small Space. Should Another Universe Subsequently Re-emerge, the Existence of This Product in That Universe Cannot Be Guaranteed.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*LMAO ROTF LOLOLOLOLOLOL*

Baloo, that was a gem!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is still laughing*

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tora Ziyal is on vacation in Taiwan this week.

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aww come on, you're claiming that '%!$@' is obviously 'shit'? Besides, it makes more sense with 'fucking'.

At least to me.

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look, I've managed to get the words 'fuck' and 'shit' in a post, with NOOO nasty comments about 'only people with small vocabularies and no sense of humour use bad language'. VICTORY!

Now, can I get away with calling Clinton a stupid cuHEY HEY Mum! No, don't read it. Don't. Look, I'm pressing post before you can read any mo

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. It is. As in "shit list" ... as in, a list of people that are no longer to recieve nice comments from.

I'm not so sure you want to be on that list yet Liam, because ... gee.. I like you and all that, I'd hate to hafta stop talking to you.

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommy! Liam and Jubilee are using profane words!

I was such a tattle-tail in kindergarten. Hee hee!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*forces the Pompatus to eat paste*

I was such a troublemaker in elementary school....

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?

monkeyboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I be not reading posts for a day or two and everything shifts from TSN?
My my my.
FOUCS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

TO balance the scale in favour of TSN, I will now use his name in a long sentence.
TSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSNTSTSNTSNTSNTSn

OH TSN, OH YEAH !!!! OH YEAH TSN
???

URhhh uhmmm ignore that last sentence.

------------------
I did'nt do it.

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*looks at Jubilee who hasjust put paste in his mouth*

This is really delicious. Got any ketchup I can put on it? Yes, folks, Jubilee was a trouble maker in elementary school, and I never made it to school with all my lunch money.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
Member # 99

Ewwwwwwww Ketchup and PASTE?!
Now, I'm sure paste and poster puddy are good, and i've heard paste and glue can be tolerable..but paste and KETCHUP?

Seigfried, were you NORMAL in elementary school?

*looks at him*

I didn't think so.

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, this thread is getting just a *little* too wierd for me....I'm outta here.

TSN, I feel so sorry for you. Really I do.

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I was too normal in elementary school. Now change the subject and pass me the horseradish and sweet relish for my paste, please.

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

And besides, you don't have any room to talk, Jubilee. You swallowed both of your feet a couple threads over!

------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps