Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Yeah, I know this is a massive cliche, but... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Yeah, I know this is a massive cliche, but...
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...HAPPY NEW* YEAR !!

[insert speech on how time really flies and good resolutions and other droll fin de ann�e musings here]

There, I said it. Have a nice 2004, Flare. B)

*your actual geographic mileage may vary, of course

[ December 31, 2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Cartman ]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screw the New Year up it's dirty baby ass.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're into that? [Eek!]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if that's better or worse than screwing the old year up its encrusted geriatric ass...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most depressing thing is that, as of today, I can now say "I'm going to be 26 next year", without lying.

What the fuck have I done with my life?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the fuck have you done with your life? What the fuck have I done with my life? I'll be 25 this April, and I've got zippo to show for my efforts.

You, at least, have a beard and stunning figure.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He no longer has the beard, and he lost his stunning figure at age four. Solacement!
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by some crazy internet freak who catalogs non-canon Trek history from RPGs:
2004, 22 February [reference stardate 0/0402.22]
Kagran epetai-D'kariv, temporary Imperial Regent, officially takes the throne after being confirmed by the Imperial Council. [FASA]
An outer planet probe is launched from Earth. [SFC]
The first major expansion of Earth's Goddard Moonbase. [SFC]
Terra's Farside Moonbase begins operations, specializing in radio telescope observations. In the decades to come, astronomers employing liquid vacuum telescopes on the moon's farside will resolve three more planets in the Alpha Centauri system. One is the size of Mercury, locked in an eccentric orbit around Alpha Centauri A. The other two are Earth-sized worlds in interweaving orbital paths around Alpha Centauri B. [SFC, GN 18]
The Mass Driver is in use at the Clavius Mines. Raw materials are shot back to Earth orbit for processing to feed the burgeoning industry. [SFC]

this is a huge year in history!

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
He no longer has the beard, and he lost his stunning figure at age four. Solacement!

I got the stunning figure back though, due to my unique diet of "being too lazy to go to the supermarket to buy food." Result.

I did shave the "beard" though.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, cool, I have shares in the burgeoning industry!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sell them and buy a pipe, for today is the birthday of Professor John Reunold Rapist Tolkien, pronounced, um, jurt. If I had a pipe I'd smoke it, like the professor. Then cough and get birds in my face. So there.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm... John Ronald Reuel Tolkien actually.

But I pity any child that's been named Rapist.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No living man may correct me.
You'd better have long bright hair under that helmet, or a Westernesse blade to pierce my sinews, my friend.
Otherwise you too are in for the old "You/Horse" treatment.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I'm afraid I do not own a horse. I have riden on one before when I visited the great state of Wisconsin in 1992. The horse's name was Bull Roney.

I do have a cat, though.

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
The most depressing thing is that, as of today, I can now say "I'm going to be 26 next year", without lying.

What the fuck have I done with my life?

Eh, wait till your older and look back, thinking of all the things you had wanted to accomplish, haven't been able to, and seeing others that seem to fall in to the things you've been striving for.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps