Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Must we belch? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Must we belch?
Jamaharon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys. It's Chris from Orlando. I was a member of the forums way back when my grandpa had hair. I've really been coming to the forums often this past week, and you've all changed. I like the way we're going here. I want to become that member I once was, someone known and influencial. I want to say hi to Frank and Charles, and to everyone else I've known for the past two years here.

If you don't remember who I was? I've had about four handles on the forums. They have been ASDB (the original), Kudagram, C H R I S, and cweyer. Hope you remember me and all you cool new guys, I hope I get a chance to meet ya. I should be getting ICQ soon, so I'll let you guys know the UIN as soon I get it. However in the meantime, instant message me, crblues99 or uhdcorps on AOL.

I'm back, and here to stay.

::ending credits::

------------------
Jamaharon
(aka Chris Weyer)
"Must we belch? They think!"

IP: Logged
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*greets the return of the Weyer Unit with a rousing chorus of "Number Eight. . . BURP! Number Eight. . . BURP!"* 8)

------------------
"I am greater than the stars for I know that they are up there and they do not know that I am down here." - William Temple

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest, I did't realise that you'd left.

But then, I forget everyone. I forgot what CC like in the old days. Back when he was a young wipper-snapper. In the dark times. Before the Empire. Before the beard.

Oh wait, I remember him now.
And you. Welcome back Advanced Starship Design Bureau.

Or Chris if you prefr.

Or Jamaharon.

Showing dangerous pscitzo, psitsco, that word meaning multiple personalities. (You can tell I study Psycol...Psichol...thingy, can't you?)

I didn't realise anything had changed though? Who's new? Apart form Jubilee, already making her presence felt after such a short time. (Although talking about Tim and laminated clothes helps)

I've really gassed on here. Everyone else, welcome back Chris, and shut me up from this elf-indulgent crap.

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

Jamaharon
Ex-Member

Wow, at least my spirit lived on. I know everyone here thought about my Laim @$$ right? :-)

Refer to my online personality (but is there any other) however you wish. Chris is fine, or simply Jamaha, or the International Ladies Man. Pretty self explanitory.

------------------
Jamaharon
(aka Chris Weyer)
"Must we belch? They think!"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam, if you don't want to indulge the elves, stop letting them spend the night.

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be very pissed at Sol, if I didn't realise that I did make that typo and he made a quite witty and well observed pun on it. Damn him.

My typings getting worse. It must be due to the pressure of knowing the Internation Ladies Man. (although I thought that was Daryus.)

------------------
-Hank Hill

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam: Well, I would have commented on it, but Sol already had by the time I got here... But, at least I'm not damned. Well, not by you, anyway... :-)

Chris: Welcome back. Again. :-)

------------------
"About as useful as a narcoleptic rickshaw driver."
-James Lileks

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Not yet Tim, not yet...

------------------
-Hank Hill

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hereby damn Tim for all eternity, or at least till my clothing stops hanging on his wall.

(heehehee and you thought you'd get AWAY with it, eh, Timmykins?)

And .. um ... er .... isn't Sol a She? .. Or do I have my Sol's confused?

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're thinking of Soleta - this is Sol System, aka Simon Wales Sizer from Washington State. . .
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jubes: I gave them back the other night! Stop yelling at me! *realizes that he's the one yelling* Stop making me yell at you, then! :-)

------------------
"About as useful as a narcoleptic rickshaw driver."
-James Lileks

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't recall that ......

And I STILL damn you to all eternity .... just 'cause i'm a sexgoddess and I can.

Sol ... Soleta ..... easy mix up. Sorry Simon Who'seediggit from Washington!

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

[This message was edited by Jubilee McGann on April 05, 1999.]

Jordan
Ex-Member

WELCOME BACK CHRIS!!!!

Next time we interrogate YOU!

*points at random*

Or YOU!

Or maybe even...*glares at anyone looking at this*...

YOU!

*Evil laugh*

------------------
Goodnight my love...the brightest star in my sky...

Goodnight...you have been my sky, my sun and my moon...

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh! The dark secret of my middle name has been released.

Anyway, I am indeed male. I enjoy kittens, long walks in the moonlight, and They Might Be Giants. Especially They Might Be Giants. In fact, I'd alter my DNA to be more like John and John if given the chance.

I also enjoy other forms of music, both playing and listening; movies, and writing silly things.

This post is dedicated to my one true love...the ladies.

(You know, it's frightening how accurate that description is.)

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris Weyer has returned, (WB By the way!)
A new lady poster in the form of "Jubes"
(I'm not sure that'll be allowed...It sounds a bit rude doesn't it...)
and some question has evidently been raised as to Sol's true gender!

Oh yes, I have been negligent. But no more!

------------------
"I'm sorry I'm late....
I've been irrigating the desert...
Which isn't easy on your own."
- M&W

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps