Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Welcome forum.trek-rpg.net Refugees! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Welcome forum.trek-rpg.net Refugees!
Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, with the recent meltdown over the "Could The Borg Assimilate Jesus" thread and the fact that a 14 year old moderates the forum, many of us have had enough.

No political debates.

No off-topic discussion (god forbid!)

And help those who don't like the CODA system!

Welcome aboard Highway Hoss. Hopefully JonA and several others will be joining us here soon.

Lets extend a hearty "Flare Loves NooBs-Welcome" to our latest members! [Big Grin] (!&#$!! noobs! [Razz] )

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...we suuuure want some members that EVER partocipated in such a forum in the first place coming on down.

I dont want to know what the CODA system is -or was- and I sure dont want anyone popping up just to bitch about some other board.

Aside from that, they're as welcome as anyone else.

Fuck Jesus' borg ass anywy. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, great. Couldn't you have "guided" them to SCN instead? We're short for space as it is... B)
Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, these are the best of the bunch. Highway Hoss loves starships and technobabble related discussions so he'll fit right in. JonA is a general Trekker so he'll be a good addition too. Perryy is a riot, and I'm trying to get Setvanharris to join as well.

Other than what's said here there will be no bitching about TrekRPG.net. I'd rather not hear that name again.

--------------------

Highway Hoss
Member # 1289

- posted      Profile for Highway Hoss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Now that my re-registration has been approved....as Styro noted, we're not going to bitch about our troubles, we're just here to have fun, OK? So no more mentions of that OTHER forum.

--------------------
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but...but...I really want to see this "Could the Borg assimilate Jesus" thread.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha. Yes, you'd like to, Liam.

Welcome to any other Trek-RPG.net member that will come from now on (since I already welcomed HH in another thread).

I think I am to blame. I was the first TrekRPGer to sign in here... [Big Grin]

Setvenharis
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mesa Here!!!
IP: Logged
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Jesus thread sounds a lot like that "Could God microwave a burrito SO HOT that he himself could not eat it?" question.

--------------------
Meh

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

The whole problem started when the mod shut down the thread before it got started. Wife and I asked for it to be reopened and the admin jumped in with "NEVER QUESTION THE MODS" and banned us before anyone could react. Things went out of control from there.

Enough of that.

On to the fun stuff.

Veers, I'd have to ask first what brand of microwave and was a beef or been burrito?

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never trusted newbies.. and I never will.. I can never forgive them... for the death of my boy.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that explains the sudden influx of new registrations.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you thought it was just because you'd trimmed your beard.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

Had to do somthing about the inbreeding problem.

Kidding aside I suggested this board because some of us like a side order of political debate with our Trek. And this site has both.

--------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well then, for the refugees, I suggest actually reading the terms of service.

If your email address belongs to a cellphone provider, don't use it.

If your email address belongs to a different ISP than the one you're using at the time, then don't use it.

If your email address belongs to a freemail site, don't use it.

Because if you do use it, your registration is getting declined. Period. No exceptions.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps