Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Kill Bill: Volume 2 (possible $$$) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Kill Bill: Volume 2 (possible $$$)
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't you read my last line? I am enjoying! Don't worry about it.
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent.

Let us continue in love and understanding. [Smile]

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, now you two kiss and make up...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I refuse to kiss a turnip.

--------------------
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jay the Obscure:

This movie has as much to do with reality and continuity as Pai Mei standing on Beatrix Kiddo�s sword has to do with actual physics.

And Pai Mei being 1000 years old? Didn't Bill say that whole thing with the 5 punch-exploding heart thing he did back when the Shaolin monk didn't recognise his gesture of nodding his head back in 'one double-oh eight'??

Oh and the out take - should have stayed! Can you give us a description!?!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will kiss a turnip and you will like it.

AndrewR: Well it's funnier if you get to watch it yourself, maybe when the DVD comes out, but I can say this; it's the scene of her eye-gouging one of the 88:ers.
It's not that big an outtake or anything, just a nice comment by Uma.

$$$$$$$$$$$
I must confess to be a bit of a cretin, when she dropped Elle's eye on the carpet, I was like "Step on it! Step on it! Yaaay!!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was SOOOOOO squishy - biggest potential for gross-outedness in many a movie for a while! It was great - yet disgusting and the image stuck with me for a while after that scene leaving me giggling well into the next [Smile]

LOVE these movies.

Hopefully there will be a boxed set come out when KB:vol2 comes out and I'll get both then. These movies are 'keepers'.

--------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarantino's reportedly going to release an all-in-one re-edit of both films at Cannes. Hopefully that'll turn up on DVD.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

Well, look who the cat dragged in.

--------------------
~ohn Adams

~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am normally all for (properly labeled) special editions of films, given proper warning. But Miramax is planning something like 7 or 8 different versions of Kill Bill. Which is, you know, kind of excessive. I am all for extra bonus things, so I'll probably buy one of the Better Than Your Neighbor Editions, but still.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

7 or 8!?! Of just the one volume?

of both - that's 3 or four of each.

Can be explained:

Vol 1:
1. Rental
2. Retail
3. Retail special ed.

Vol 2:
4. Rental
5. Retail
6. Retail special ed.

Vol 1 & Vol 2

7. Individual boxed set

possibly

8. Edited together Kill Bill. Vol.s 1 and 2.

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/mytwocentsa87.html#soak
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Which is, you know, kind of excessive."

Well, at least they'll all be released on the same medium, and, y'know, in the same year.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.