Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Help! Missing Kazaa .DAT file (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Help! Missing Kazaa .DAT file
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Brunswick smells like urine.

Go go Annapolis Valley!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim the Fanciful:
Personally, my advice would be to just uninsrall Kazaa and reinstall it, the latest version. Or Kazaa-lite, I hear it's good, less RAM-thirsty.

Kazaa-lite isn't good because it's less "RAM-thirsty". It's good because it doesn't drown your system in evil, evil spyware.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I have a question about Canada: when we were flying over en route to LA, in early April, there was still a lot of snow and ice we could see from the plane. But there were also these huge wide markings on the landscape that looked like channels that went on for miles, absolutely straight. Anyone know what those were?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drainage ditches. So that the snow runoff doesn't flood the countryside and farmland.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never having been in that part of Canada myself, I'd have to take his word for it. Which is scary.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Magness would have to know all about drainage in the lower fields, he has to look after his acres and award-winning landmark log structure, former 1860's government-sanctioned brothel.

Reverend, are you having any progress with that missing .DAT file? I'm almost out of material here, I might not be able to hold them off for much longer.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dat file is toasted, I've started downloading from scratch. *mopes*

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How wide are they? They look bloody huge from 35,000 feet.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim the Fanciful:
Jason: "Well, not Sweden: They're a buncha marys. *Hahaha-Snort-snort-snort-haha*"

In the history of Flare, I don't think anyone has been this low on material.
Take a few days off, read some books by Jerome K. Jerome (I recommend "Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow"), maybe jog to the next state, then we can all enjoy being smeared by some of your newfound sarcasm and irony.

I'm taking five days off (fun and loathing in the hospital) so I need to get my shots in now.

By the way- Ikea! HAW!

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
Member # 393

So you're now officially a graduate of the Ultra Magnus School Of Being Just Plain Nasty To People Under The Guise of Humour?

--------------------

Member # 239

[Frown]
Lee
Member # 393

I'd say I love you really, but knowing your tastes it'd only encourage you.

--------------------

Member # 239

[Wink]
Lee
Member # 393

See?!

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe if we created a subfolder for him on the Flare computer, he could emanate this golden delicious bliss so that it reached out to everyone.

Computer\Admin\StationConfigs\Pup

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps