Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Help! Missing Kazaa .DAT file (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Help! Missing Kazaa .DAT file
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed]
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, now you made him cry. Carry on. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going back a little...

I don't have dat file.

And Topher's right about New Brunswick. [Wink]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I've never seen an action movie set in New Brunswick, so to me it and its people are fable.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starhunter was filmed in New Brunswick.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There you go. What is Starhunter? (I say that rhetorically, I will naturally go check it out on imdb immediately, who today wouldn't? That's a shame with the new internet, post Y2K, there are few questions about books, movies or general thingies that I can suitably ask you people on this forum, that I can't or shouldn't check with Google or fansites of said thingie in advance...
Hmm, I had more, I have to continue this point outside the parantheses.) Nngh. There.
You know what, Topher, fuck sloth and habit. I won't go to imdb.com for the answer, you may tell me here and now what Starhunter is about, sir, and I shall listen with interest. Like the good old days.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally was on the set of Starhunter for a weekend. Canadian Science Fiction is like, the least fun thing to make, from what I saw. I'm pretty sure the entire crew were homeless Acadians. They also totally did not check their light balance, either, and used a halogen bulb in the same scene as a window. WITHOUT ANY FILTERS!

What is that sort of breaded doughy food that the Acadians are famous for?

I learnt about it Grade 7 French Immersion, but I totally forgot.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too sure what that's called. I forget at the moment.

Starhunter, from what I recall, is about a bounty hunter and his crew on a ship named after a flower. Never saw the show, actually.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps