Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Happy New Year! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Happy New Year!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, these Christians and their low standards of entertainment...
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Wars and beer. Best New Years EVER! (my sarcasm detector just exploded)

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had another big, dumb warehouse party. Music, dressed to the nines, lots of booze, lots of food: it was fun. I found myself in close proximity to a lot of female underthings and wound up on the couch next to a leggy blonde hottie , but alas, no play for the host.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice tie. B)

Also, girl #1 sure looks to be embarrassed to be standing next to shoulderpad-and-cider(-ish) you. She is not your twin sisterrr, is she?

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BX is hot, like a slightly uglier Carey Elwes.

(Where he is a thousand on a scale from one to nine.)

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well its January 2nd, I've just hung up my ships of the line calender. It's a little crooked...
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started a biiiig drawing of a dragon (to be transferred onto the wall of one of my neighbors) and got into it...then it was 2am.
(shrugs)

I was not in jail, drunk or in pain, so I'll call it a "win".
Besides, the drawing and the two models I worked on are looking really good.

...though I probably should have made a token appearance at this local bar- one of my pretty neighbors invited me to "hang out", but as I cant drink (drugs interfere badly) I skipped it:
too much noise and booze I cant participate in make me short tempered with drunk people- even pretty ones.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got the kids in bed, then my wife went to bed early, and then her father (who was visiting) also went to bed (of course, he'd been asleep on the couch for hours already), so at midnight, I found myself..... here!

I do remember being the host for most of the big parties, but that was back in college. My, how times have changed.

B.J.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As parents, it's rare we find ourselves up past midnight. Just barely managed it this year, tried to phone some friends, mobile network was fucked, so we had a little snog then went to bed.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

tricky
Member # 1402

- posted      Profile for tricky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got the flu, welcomed in the new year with a box of tissues and beecham powders.

Now that I've typed that it looks rather dodgy.

--------------------
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good family snog is just what Santa ordered.

Jason purported:
quote:
Besides, the drawing and the two models I worked on are looking really good.
When they can be distracted from their coke snortage and puking up of their dinners, sure.
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monday I missed work....as if anyone REALLY misses work. What I need is to find some inspiration to get back to the art table and work again.

I guess my resolution for the year is to actually start painting again.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked on my current painting project ("The Song of Solomon", painting one in a series of 66) and had the wonderful married sex. Had Monday off of work so we went to see "Memoirs of a Geisha". Grape Road was packed, nightmarishly so.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well lets see a shot of the WIP

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Generally, I dislike showing WIPs because they really look bad. But I'm bored:
 -

This is still in the early stages with little detail work done. I'm still just establishing colors and shadows.

I'm hoping to do one or two a year during downtime from other projects. I've already got "Genesis" pretty well planned out [Smile]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps