Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Happy New Year! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Happy New Year!
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that gouache or pure watercolor? Do I detect an alcohol splatter effect? Looks nice.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Song of Solomon, eh? I can't wait to see the picture for chapter 8, verse 10.

(Finding out the reference there is left as an exercise for the reader.)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha. So are you intimately familiar with the Song of Solomon, or did you just skim-read through it to find the naughtiest bit?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly not "intimately familiar". I read it (or at least part of it) once, and thought that was a line worth remembering. I think I used it as my signature here for a while.

If it helps, I had to look up the chapter and verse numbers before I posted that earlier.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim:
A good family snog is just what Santa ordered.

Oh I thought he was snogging the friends instead of phoning them! [Wink]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Home Decor and Gardening:
BX is hot, like a slightly uglier Carey Elwes.

(Where he is a thousand on a scale from one to nine.)

I thought he looked like some sort of cross between Nick Nolte and Jeff Daniels! [Wink]

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to suggest he join me in founding a Gary Busey lookalikes society. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm going to stick with the Carey Elwes thing, thanks. Nolte, Daniels, Busey--arseholes. Yeah, at least Phillip Seymour Hoffman. He's talented. Look him up.

The girl in the first photo is strong in The Force, but she is not my twin sister. She's my ex girlfriend's little sister who sort of grew up. A lot. Her bra has little red skulls and crossbones.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Balaam!!!

Lofy photos! Loft photos!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Snay said. I'd like to see where you are on your loft as well. It's been a while since you started renovating it; have you finished it yet?
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He sends in pictures of him with women's underwear all over himself and you guys want to see his loft? I would rather see where he got the undies from. How sick are you guys?

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeezus this place has gotten institutionalized.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I want to see women's underwear, I'll go dig through my mom's closet. The do-it-yourselfer in me really wants to see how cool his loft looks now.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Nim, or needs to be.

@Siegfried, I am now giving you my title of sick. At least order from a magazine so you have your own.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

I suppose he wants them pre-worn. [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.