Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Taking a break

Author Topic: Taking a break
Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it couldn't last. I was in a fabulous mood for the last few days, and now it's run out, and my bad luck has started up again. It's a bit much to go into, and I don't feel like rambling on about it really. email me if you really want to know that badly. but, my point is this--my temper has gotten shorter and shorter, and my patience is running thin. i've noticed how terse my posts have been getting here, so i'm just going to *quit* for a bit. I don't know for how long or anything, but i've just got to get away. not as if i have anything better to do, but maybe just taking a break from the routine stuff will help. the main thing is, i don't want to say something that's going to piss someone off when i don't mean to or anything like that. so i'm just going to get away from here for awhile. *L* dont' miss me too much.

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hugs Weyoun and follows her*
Don't worry hon...I'm here for ya...

------------------
"I do whatever the voice of Charles Capps tells me to do."

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try contacting me via ICQ. I'm not always as offline as my status would suggest.

--Baloo

------------------
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
--Benjamin Franklin
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try going into the flamebaord with an imaginary "chat-room-esque" Uzi and mow us down. We'll be thrilled to pieces.

------------------
Aren't you glad I don't supply a link to my homepage here?

[This message has been edited by Cargile (edited July 15, 1999).]

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Misses the Jedi already.)

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...I just wanna thank all you guys. I'm feeling a bit better today, and i beat one of the monsters from yesterday with a big ugly stick, and it should be out of the way now.

although, thanks to my mother, another one has reared its head. but....i think i'm just going to have to ride it out. unless there's someone here with a crystal ball, or can see into the future? *L* rather not counting on it. although if you do have some latent abilities, don't be afraid to share. *L*

really, though. thanks you guys.

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sneaks back online in the wee hours of the morn*

A crystal ball or magic wand are no match for good friends by your side. We're here for you all the way hon.

Just give us a buzz, and we'll be there.

*HUGS* goodluck hon.

------------------
"I do whatever the voice of Charles Capps tells me to do."

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

*evil laugh*

That's right...I'm back. bwahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) i'm feeling better, thank you very much.

if i say something that totally pisses someone off though, let me know. *L* we *wouldn't* want to do *that*, now *would* we??? *L*

(...no...i'm not ON anything...what are you TALKING about?)

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starnge... I could have sworn she was on the Internet...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@) Happy Happy, Joy Joy!!

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps