Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Let's get a little oldschool... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Let's get a little oldschool...
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is late 1999-2001. The first blue on white theme was mid-2001, and the current design stems from late 2002.
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes:

I think I'm the only member left with a color status line from a while back.

Hmmm I'd forgotten all about that- how do I turn mine Red?

Grey, Black and Red seem to be my colors this year.

You can't anymore. At first everyone could. Then you required an admin/mod to do it. Then the option was deleted altogether. The only reason I still have it is because I've never changed my status line. If I ever do, and I see no reason to, I'd lose the color.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can still ask an admin to do it for you. (Although, now that I've let that little secret out, the admins will probably decide that it's too much trouble and stop doing it altogether. [Razz] )

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. That was interesting... I though hours of staring at unecessarily complicated maps of Byzantine/muslim conflicts had made my eys go funny. (Note to any authors/historical cartographers out there: you cannot fit a century of border changes and occupations on one black and white map, no matter how many different squiggly lines you use).

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a test post. I just wanted to see how it would look if I posted in this old style...

--------------------
Meh

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprisingly like everyone elses. Isn't that weird?

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps