Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » What happened to Flare Upload? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What happened to Flare Upload?
Irishman
Member # 1188

- posted      Profile for Irishman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What gives? I was waiting until I got enough posts to use it, and now it seems to be gone.

Wtf??

--------------------
This is just fun...it's not life...keep this in mind and we'll all enjoy it much more

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It disappered because you made God cry.
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odd. Seems to be working for me. You sure you're using the right URL?

Evil Edit of Doom: I think you still need another 3 posts until FlareUpload is available to you. I think. Is it available at Active Member or Senior Member?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Flameboard? Seriously?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have 247 posts, you need 3 more. Plus it seems to only exist in the artwork section of flare.
Irishman
Member # 1188

- posted      Profile for Irishman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh snap! I see it now.

and no, I wasn't looking for it in the flameboard.

--------------------
This is just fun...it's not life...keep this in mind and we'll all enjoy it much more

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Plus it seems to only exist in the artwork section of flare."

No, that's just the only place where there's a link to it at the top of the page.

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Starships and Tech has the link as well. Or at least used to have, yesterdayish.

I guess those two are the ones in greatest need of upload services.

Timo Saloniemi

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Actually, Starships and Tech has the link as well."

That one doesn't count, because [technobabble].

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The on-ion beam has disabled it. We need to reverse polarity to the DNS server.

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nonsense. The cross-beam's gone askew on the treadle.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

You're both wrong, as evidenced by the fact that neither of your explanations used the prefix "iso-".
Lee
Member # 393

Blimey. I didn't expect the Spanish Isoquisition.

--------------------

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody expects the Spanish Isoquisition!
FawnDoo
Member # 1421

- posted      Profile for FawnDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

--------------------
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.