Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ahem. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Ahem.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Shik... so I guess things can retrun to the way they were?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right...I said Frank, bitches.

Eff a track meet, Mim. She was all about lacrosse & ice skating. And yes, Michael, we now Do return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Also, I know there will be questions about my goings-on, both past & present. I will attempt to answer them in a somewhat timely & not-necessarily-truthful fashion.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean like how this whole thing has been a CIA cover-story to account for your absence whilst you were engaged in an operation to stop a rogue nuclear submarine from crossing the Indian Ocean and attacking Australia? Or is that still code-word clearance?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crossing the Indian Ocean from where? Mozambique!?! [Smile]

Welcome back Shik!!

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U.S. Naval operations in the Indian Ocean are based out of Bahrain (IIRC).

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From his uncharted island headquarters, of course.
It used to belong to Sky Captain, but it's mostly weeds now.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I've been big pimpin'.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

*busts out "AutoPimp", by Tony Bacala*

--Jonah

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude! Welcome back.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TFW2005 Sucks.
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

Eh?

Oh, and Shik? I challenge! List the pieces of Trek art on your walls. Movie posters count. TOS, TMP and/or TNG blueprints do not, in this case.

--Jonah

--------------------

Shik
Member # 343

Trek art? Simple. The E-E cutaway poster, a VGR promo poster of Seven of Nine, & updated versions of the 2 vertical Starfleet Museum deals that I did.

Proof's in the pudding, chopcakes.

--------------------

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

Oh... I seem to remember you talking at one point about how much Trek stuff you had on your walls. Challenge retracted.

So do we get to hear more about the pimpin?

--Jonah

--------------------

Shik
Member # 343

That depends on how much stomach the nancies can take.

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well?

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps