Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ahem. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Ahem.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
Yes?

i just wanna know... who started fingering and nipple sucking first? [Big Grin] i had a 3 bell hardone was the pics continued onward! LOL...

serious, i noticed not all those pics are posted. too racy for late night TV? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Spock eyebrow*

Fascinating...

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ain't it, though...?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ewwww towards the end of those pictures - that was just NASTY. Sorry Shik - if that's what you like. [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, PW, it's just that some of them weren't that great quality. You can still fuck up with a digicam.

The small naked girl is my friend Awesome Jen; that party was held for her 20th birthday at my flat. The 2 fat guys were here friends Rhoadsy & Jere. Everyone else was my friend: Double Jenn, the redhead; Steve, her then-boyfriend & who is now a source of more-than-average irritation to me (another long story); Aleta, the girl with the long bushy dark hair (her boyrfriend Enzo, took the pictures as he's a photo man); & Leah, my girlfriend, the chubby girl in the make out. Leah's other boyfriend (the one of record), Jeff, didn't show up until 0200 because his timesense is all fucked. Maybe he's part Sadrao.

A lesson to be learned here: challenge not, lest ye be overwhelmed.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I withdrew because I would overwhelm you. [Big Grin]

*sigh* Too many Jennifers... [Razz]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Shik
Member # 343

That's why I started giving them adjectival descriptors. I have Crazy Jen (my ex-roommate from about 4 & a half years ago), Awesome Jen (who's just awesome), & Double Jenn (because she uses 2 Ns...& her jugs.) That's just in the immediate play.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I miss a link somewhere?
I been workin'.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah the return of he who was not to be named. Please to be getting to know you. BTW, I answered your "Best City Evar" thread. Enjoy.
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Shik, welcome back! Drop me an IM or email sometime...I wanted to talk about your court experiences, since I'm gonna be a lawyer in about two years.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(He obviously can't very well refuse, having already gone on record as holding the belief that you are some sort of deity.)

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
No, PW, it's just that some of them weren't that great quality. You can still fuck up with a digicam.

The small naked girl is my friend Awesome Jen; that party was held for her 20th birthday at my flat. The 2 fat guys were here friends Rhoadsy & Jere. Everyone else was my friend: Double Jenn, the redhead; Steve, her then-boyfriend & who is now a source of more-than-average irritation to me (another long story); Aleta, the girl with the long bushy dark hair (her boyrfriend Enzo, took the pictures as he's a photo man); & Leah, my girlfriend, the chubby girl in the make out. Leah's other boyfriend (the one of record), Jeff, didn't show up until 0200 because his timesense is all fucked. Maybe he's part Sadrao.

A lesson to be learned here: challenge not, lest ye be overwhelmed.

TU for the info. besides the obvious titalation factor, Awesome jen excites me, but in ways only including sexually...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Shik
Member # 343

Well, she's awesome like that. That's why she's Awesome Jen.

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Purple thing is Fat.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps