Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ahem. (Page 5)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Ahem.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LOA:
*raises hand* I haven't!

Yet.

I've never slept with a "Jennifer" either (wanted to once with a "Jen"- badly- but she worked with me and that's a personal no-no).

I hooked up with a girl named "Pam" once and that was just...wrong...as that's my sister's name.
Yes, I have a sister: dont tell Palpaltine, okay?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LOA:
*raises hand* I haven't!

I think we can fix that, Liz. Jen's rather gleefully bi. [Wink]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh. And speaking of Jennifers...

As it is now after midnight where I am, it is now the seventh anniversary of when Jen and I met.

As I am presently infirm, I am hoping she brings her nurse costume with her when she come up to visit next month. [Big Grin]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
I went to grade school with a Jennifer (who went by "Jenny", and later "Jenni")

That's different how? Did she pronounce the second one "Jen-eye"?

quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
OK, so is there anyone here who hasn't slept with someone named Jennifer?

I don't know anyone named Jennifer. Or Jenny etc. I do know 5 thousand Clare/Claire's, Katie/Katy's and Amy's though. I am presently wondering whether to make a move on a girl I fancy who has a boyfriend that she doesn't especially seem to like and who everyone else hates and who is less cool than me.

Seriously.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Claire? CLAIRE?!?....That's a FAT GIRL'S name.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Jennifer's here, either. Sorry.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"That's different how?"

Well, in that she started spelling it with an 'i'. If I remember correctly, she also had a tendency to dot the 'i' with a heart.

But, I mean, we are talking about fifth or sixth grade here. (I don't know what the British equivalent is. Like, 11 or 12 years old.)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
Claire? CLAIRE?!?....That's a FAT GIRL'S name.

Crazy talk.
I've only met two women named Claire, and they'd melt your testes at 20 yards.

Women named Tonya tend to be very hot as well.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

All the Cliares I've ever known have most definitely not been fat.

Liam... I think it might almost be interesting to chart geographical trens in English-speaking countries to see which names are more popular in which regions. My biggies are Jennifer and Heather.

--Jonah

--------------------

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jen is my favorite female's name too. I knew a Jen in school. She was the prettiest girl you ever saw. She wasn't as skinny as the Jen in Shik's Pics (Lol @ Rhyme) But it was in ALL the right places [Wink]

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

I only ever met one Heather and she looked like the Dutch Boy.
Seriously- she was straight and everything, she just a bad sense of fashion or something.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

All the Heathers I've known have been HAWT.

As for the matter of Jens, DB... I've already admmitted I'm biased, but I think my Jen is the prettiest, most intense, sexiest, offbeat, and fun to be with person I've ever met. And considering all the places I've been and people I've met, that's actually saying something.

--Jonah

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coincidentally, she's got a whole Jennifer Connelly thing going on there.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

In what way? (Note that I've been crushing on Jennifer Connelley since Labyrinth...)

--Jonah

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the eyes, I think. Especially in the CRX one. I probably shouldn't have said anything, poor girl, next time you see her you'll probably want her to re-create that scene from Requiem For A Dream. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps