Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ahem. (Page 6)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Ahem.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...or mabye Keifer Southerland with a limp will come by and steal your memories to use you as a pawn against aliens that fear water.

Labyrinth is laughably bad...really truly awful.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bite me. It's a fun movie. I'm sorry if you are so dead inside as to not enjoy it. [Razz]

Funnily enough, I have been told in the past (when I was healthy as well as clean-shaven ) that I looked like the bastard love child of Keifer Sutherland and Jim Carrey. Never quite knew what to make of that...

--Jonah

P.S. Don't worry, Lee. She's safe. Even though she's got impressive boobs, too, like Ms. Connelley. I don't think she looks like anyone but her. But then I'm still quite nutso in love, even after seven years. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He'll cut his arm off?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously no one here remembers their Breakfast Club. Sad.

I stay away from Heathers now after that one 5 years ago. Yeah.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm too shocked that Peregrinus attempts to be recreating the Triple H beard to comment. Especially as it looks ginger.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*flat glare* "Re-creating"? With the exception of the odd time I've gotten bored and shaved, I've work that beard since 1993. When I get my yearbooks unpacked, I can prove it.

Jim Carrey and Keifer Sutherland I don't mind, but Triple H? That's mean...

--Jonah

P.S. The style has been around since the mid-1800s. Triple H didn't invent it, y'know. [Razz]

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Full-scale Chet Arthur mutton-chops I could at least accept as a sort of absurdist retro look. But this scraggly-ass James Hetfield shit just doesn't cut it.
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

All beards are scraggley-ass for the first few weeks. No matter how fast one's face-fur grows, it still takes a while to totally fill in. I need to scan more of my pics.

--Jonah

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Receding hairlines and floppy fringes are a no-no. This way lies comb-overs.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

Who's got the receding hairline, now?

--Jonah

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, it's all these photos you're posting, I'm detecting some creepage. Might just be a trick of the light. Nothing to worry about though, you're not into Liam territory yet!

--------------------

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

And not likely to ever be, with no real history of baldness for several generations back. It is almost certainly a trick of the light. That last pic was taken in the summer of '98. This is me a couple months ago, out of the hospital, but still feeble. That's where my hairline's been my entire adult life. I can tell by the scar.

--Jonah

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

OK, we'll allow it.

--------------------

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

You are too kind, sirrah.

I, ah, mentioned the Castro thing -- and Jason's response -- to Jen... She laughed, and her comment is "Bitch, you will obey me!!" So, yeah.

I love that girl. [Smile]

--Jonah

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't posted a picture for literally decades. I am good and non-vain me love me please.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps