Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Extra Krispy (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Extra Krispy
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the next three days I'll be in New York City at the Macworld Expo. This gives everyone another chance to catch up to my post total, I guess.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"If you feel that there is some intelligent reason why the immortality and happiness of 600 people should outweigh doubled life-spans and freedom from disease for billions, feel free to let me know. Surely, if they were one-tenth as moral and caring as they claimed to be, they would have shared their incredible discovery." - Mike Wong

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Macworld Expo? Oh dear goodness....... *shakes head*

------------------
"Show us the lost and dying world
Remove the scales from our eyes
And as we go through all the earth
May our hearts weep for our lives..." FOM '99

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where? Isn't that just a dupe to collect all those free-wandering insane people?

------------------
"I do whatever the voice of Charles Capps tells me to do."

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Lord... Somebody has to stop it before those INSIDIOUS macintosh people take over the world!

Or is that those little lab mice we're supposed to be worried about?. .. I forget....

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
are you near if rain should fall?
Am I to believe
you will rise to calm the storm?
For so great a treasure words will never do.
Surely, if this is, promises are mine to give you.
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Macintosh convention?! *goes to get the exact location and train his quantum torpedoes on it*

Well, maybe not, but it would be one of the greatest services imaginable to mankind... :-)

------------------
Taurik: "He's convinced Commander Riker doesn't like him."
Ben: "Why? You crash the ship into something?"
-TNG: "Lower Decks"

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHHH!
Don't tell frank about the people in white coats!

We want him to go back to the asylum.

------------------
When I see an elephant fly...I'll shoot the mother down.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed.

Of course, I have sources that this is a very, very important MacWorld convention. You see, their spaceship will come down and take them on to the next phase before the coming armageddon.

*slips a couple of packets of Kool-Aid into Frank's bag*

He'll be needing this...

------------------
"They don�t call it show business for nothing. This is an ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly town in many, many ways. But big f*cking deal. Big business is ugly. The world is ugly. Our job is to make our little piece of it better. Whenever you get into the general, it�s not going to be all beer and Skittles and Christmas trees."
-Ira Stephen Behr on the Moore fiasco

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're all just jealous because there's no PC equivalent. :P

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"If you feel that there is some intelligent reason why the immortality and happiness of 600 people should outweigh doubled life-spans and freedom from disease for billions, feel free to let me know. Surely, if they were one-tenth as moral and caring as they claimed to be, they would have shared their incredible discovery." - Mike Wong

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Macintosh convention? I couldn't imagine more than a handful of people being shameless enough to actually turn up and admit to owning a Mac.

------------------
Do business with us, or we'll ruin you.

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited July 21, 1999).]

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It will be Frank and Steve Jobs having lunch, with Bill Gates on a little TV screen.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, well, we wouldn't need an asylum if Monty Clone Number Whatever hadn't let him out of Connecticut last month!

"What do you think?"
"It's vile!"
"I know... It's so bubbly and cloy and happy..."
"Just like the MacWorld Convention..."
"But you know what's really frightening? If you drink enough of it, you begin to like it."
"It's insidious!"
"Just like the MacWorld Convention."

- Quark and Garak on rootbeer and this other vile offender!

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited July 21, 1999).]

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, Frank...you're right. There is no PC equivelant.

Al the PC's are superior.

------------------
When I see an elephant fly...I'll shoot the mother down.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egads! .... of COURSE there isn't a Mac equivalent! I thank God every DAY that there isn't a Mac equivalent!

And yes... hush up, 'cause I sent the little white coated people after him, and with any luck he'll go back to the asylum where he belongs and STAY there this time.

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
are you near if rain should fall?
Am I to believe
you will rise to calm the storm?
For so great a treasure words will never do.
Surely, if this is, promises are mine to give you.
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Macintoshes suck. They aren't even up to the level of the Commodore 64. :P

------------------
Nurse: Can I help you?
Stan: We're here to commit our friend, Kyle.
Nurse: Reason?
Kyle: I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on Prozac.
Nurse: JACKET!!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wait until he finds out that the "Frame of Mind" scenario wasn't designed for The Next Generation... *maniacal look*

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps