Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » An opened word with borders....

Author Topic: An opened word with borders....
Raven Rosset
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i don't know.... maybe the title makes no sens at all, hope it does *L* and i was just willing to throw a piece of thoughts too.
When much younger, i aways lived in the same area, like one hour by car around if you see... it was my "world". and so what was outside was "foreinn" land... Bur i start college and then live my province to outter cities, there the people are different, it have done such a good thing to me, it started to open my mind, even kepping my inner opinion or sensibility, i could accept others'
When i came in the USA, it was even more, a new langage, new everything then.... the internet, what to say, it have open the world to me... meet people from the four corners of the globe....
isn't that fabulous, yes... and not always, when i did have some close experience (i said SOME, not all)with people... i see border though, borders that was too high to go over, borders that sometimes puts me back in an area as small as "one hour drive" diameter....

------------------

IP: Logged
Raven Rosset
Ex-Member

btw, my english sucks.... *sighs* hehe
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board. Your english is better than many.

------------------
"We kid around a lot about people who are cyclopses, but seriously; if you're a mythic figure you've got challenges that no one should have to deal with."
--
John Flansburgh

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better than some native speakers, at that. *LOL*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry, hon..... *hugs*

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
are you near if rain should fall?
Am I to believe
you will rise to calm the storm?
For so great a treasure words will never do.
Surely, if this is, promises are mine to give you.
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the homeland, Raven?

------------------
"What is that? A tank?"
--Our Lord and Savior David Koresh, the Second Coming snuffed out before He could any good.

Raven Rosset
Ex-Member

it's near the city of Lyon, France
RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Tiens, un fran�ais, c�st presqu'un raret� ici. Pour moi, c'est int�ressant, voir quelqu'un de l'Europe. Et oui, il y a quelques erreurs dans v�tre Anglais, mais je comprends ce que vous voulez nous raconter. Alors, pas de probl�me. Moi, je suis neerlandais, et mon fran�ais est mal et laid. N�anmoins, j'esp�re que vous compren.. euh.. comprend..comprenez? C'est le mot juste �a? Euh, j'ai oubli�. Tiens.

*very wide grin*

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*nods* Comprenez.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm sorry you had to end up in America Just kidding. Welcome to my homeland. Hope you enjoy yourself. And welcome to my world. Hope you can survive knowing people like us.

------------------
Nurse: Can I help you?
Stan: We're here to commit our friend, Kyle.
Nurse: Reason?
Kyle: I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on Prozac.
Nurse: JACKET!!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps