Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Todays's news goodies (Page 33)

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Todays's news goodies
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lived on Micky Dee's OJ when I was in NYC. And their fries, and milkshakes, and Big Macs...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess they must 'whip it' into the OJ. [Razz]
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh, Sean. Bic Macs are a total rip-off. They have two 1/10lb beef patties and are more expensive than a Quarter Pounder which has 1/4lb. Plus, Big Macs only have one piece of cheese and those shitty reconstituted onions that we get freeze-dried and add water to. QtrP's have real, sliced onions and *two* pieces of cheese.

Oh, and cheeseburgers? $1.06 after tax. Double cheeseburger? $1.07.

I hate. McD's.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, WHoppers are better. Double Quater Pounders aren't that bad though...

I haven't seen double cheeseburgers on the menu of my McD's for a while. Strange.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Like any 5 year old kid will look at that rainbow coloured piece of crap and associate it with a band that they have never heard of. Really..."

So... what? You can rip off anyone's copyright, as long as you say you're targeting an audience that won't recognize it?

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must resist Sisqo reference...

Have no fear, however: This lawsuit is not about money, oh no. It's about holding retailers accountable.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

My guess is that she was a little too large to fit into that particular thong, and stretched it so tight that it snapped. Thongs can't be all that resilient, given that that in most cases the how-to-wash-tag is the largest piece of fabric on the bloody thing.

--------------------

-George Carlin

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
I work at McD's unfortunately. The toys *suck.* However, I don't recall this toy...perhaps it's not ready for distribution yet? We're still on the stupid panda-things from some kids movie.

It was a few toy cycles back. They played music when you moved their arm up. I finally managed to sneak all the ones my kids had into the trash. [Roll Eyes]
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Sean: I am amused by your fabric size comment. However, I'm not sorry that's true of thongs [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hear, hear...

*taps Daniels beer mug with his own*

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Ah, to those who have actually had favourable encounters with them...
*Taps mug of root beer against Ross and Dan's*

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last of the Douchebag Trio, Jesse Helms, fucks off in the wee hours of the morning.

Former U.S. Sen. Jesse Helms, a North Carolina Republican who became an icon to conservatives, died Friday at age 86, the Jesse Helms Center said.

Helms once said his job was to derail the freight train of liberalism.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy 4th of July, Senator. Hope they have firecrackers in hell.
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't they count as a fire hazard there?

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Yeah, god forbid Hell burst into flames...

--------------------

-George Carlin

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  59  60  61   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps