Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Todays's news goodies (Page 34)

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Todays's news goodies
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, yeah. It's exothermic, after all.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange, that chemisrty actually makes sense.

If only my chem exam was that easy. There was a question about parts per million concentration of oxygen in a fish tank. The answer that most people I asked got was 7.1ppm of O2, I got 999,967ppm of O2...I think my math was a bit off. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, I've read that blurb only the answer went the other way; the bloke actually slept with said girl.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read both and just filched the first one I clicked on Google.

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think they'll have flag pins in hell?

On a wildly positive news note, Ingrid Betancourt can breathe a sigh of air-conditioned relief for the first time in almost seven years.
Crazy how the Columbian military pulled off her rescue- A-Team crazy.
Notice how Hugo Chavez is keeping quiet over this-
A heaping plate of crow for that fucko.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hops up and down* Water on Mercury! Water on Mars! We know there's water on the Moon already! Hydrocarbons on Titan...."super-Earths" in their star's habitable zones...M-Class planets can't be far behind [Wink]
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want aliens, with bumpy heads.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want mysterious alien artifacts of incalucuable power.

...but i always want that.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too, but it doesn't have to be an alien artifact. Some ancient magical secret or something will also do.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a Ubership which is made of neutronium and can fire a super-planet-destroying-laser as well as have a bajillion anti-fighter and anti-capital ship weapons and is sleek and agile like the Defiant or the White Star and is crewed by spacebabes with bigs ass n' titties who speak in that sexy Unreal Tournament 2004 voice and wear skimpy outfits and Don Felder's Heavy Metal is played on instant loop. And Adrenaline, I need more adrenaline.
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

And I want a pony.

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a phase pistol.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want an alien in every port!

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

...Which is why I want a phase pistol...mostly.

--------------------

-George Carlin

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

Why, Sean, I didn't know you were so kinky.

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  59  60  61   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps