Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Todays's news goodies (Page 35)

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Todays's news goodies
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey T:
I want an alien in every port!

And a tribble in every garage?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HopefulNebula:
Why, Sean, I didn't know you were so kinky.

Well, I just think it would be cool to randomly stun people. And, it is always helpful to have a saftey device when tribble stuffing. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Oooh daddy, I been a rotten girl, stun me, stun me on setting three!!"
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phase pistols only have two settings. Stun and kill. It's best not to confuse them. [Wink]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meh. They're phasers. I don't care if they drop the 'r.' [Razz]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I personally think phase pistols look more comfortable to use, compared to the dustbuster phaser, or the "phaserang"

Anyway, while the actuall article is quite serious, I find the title quite amusing.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Before I start to feel too weird, anyone have this happen recently?

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

I see cows all the time. Not necessarily in the *road*...and if they were, I'm sure the farmer would come get it pretty quick...
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HopefulNebula:
And I want a pony.

This is the internet and you are a woman- trust me, you dont want a pony.
shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen to that. *shudder*

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

As long as she doesn't join PONY, she's fine. After that, she's beyond help.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annnnnnnnnnd we've got another planet in the system!

Welcome, Makemake, to the dwarf planet table!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

I bet there are thousands of Kuiper belt objects...maybe with a von Neumann probe on one of them....;P
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Okay, so exactly how many planets do we have now? Rather, how many count as planets? I remember Pluto was, then wasn't, then there were some mopre cold small rockballs that were, then weren't, now Makemake...

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Eight. Makemake is a dwarf planet, as is Pluto. Dwarf planet is a different classification than planet.
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  59  60  61   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps