Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Todays's news goodies (Page 57)

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Todays's news goodies
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.npr.org/2011/05/07/136063523/florida-bill-could-muzzle-doctors-on-gun-safety

Hey Jason! hopefully more kids will die now (before they get thier first fuck) and finally do something about that nasty population increase...

who am i kidding, shit like this makes retards fuck & hump all that much harder...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...how..how DARE a doctor be able to ask his disturbed patient with suicidal/violent tendencies if they have a gun!

That violates the God given right of citizens to go on a shooting spree!

How dare a doctor inquire about the safety of a child's home! They can decide treatment for potentially fatal conditions but dont let them ask about pool covers and gun locks...

Teh PW
Member # 1203

Babalon 5 veteran ODs

Zack looks like.... not well. :/

--------------------

Teh PW
Member # 1203

Jason, you still think all those god Rapurists were wrong?

good grief, you'd think Mother fucking Godzilla Nature would be done face fucking the South?

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...that's "South" but not really my South.

God hates mobile homes and one street towns.
Pink Flamingos and lawn gnomes? Tordano attractors.

There was a great story on an old lady that lost her house and one of her three cats in a tornado....only to have the cat turn up during her TV interview several days later.
The lady broke down and said "I have my cats back and that's all I need".

That old lady knows the Greater Truth- living things matter: everything else is secondary.

Teh PW
Member # 1203

Jeff Conaway RIP

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Shocker- a long term junkie overdoses.
Not worth takling about.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Teh PW
Member # 1203

Dr Weird? nope, Dr Death is dead... Kevorkian (RIP?)

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Sadly, the cause of people being allowed to decide when and how they'll die, and with dignity, has lost it's most vocal advocate.

Also of note, another of Al Quieda's top jackholes got gacked by a drone attack.

And Sarah Palin's take on the ride of Paul Revere as some pro-NRA mishmash is possibly the funniest thing I've seen her get wrong to date.
quote:
He who warned, uh, the…the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringin’ those bells and um by makin’ sure that as he’s ridin’ his horse through town to send those warnin’ shots and bells that uh we were gonna be secure and we were gonna be free…and we were gonna be armed.

Every once in a while I think my phiolosiphy of nihilism may be too cynical and there's some slight hope for humanity. Then I see morons like that with literally thousands of loyal followers, ready to defend any idiotic thing she blurts out.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what's most funny is that Paul Revere is probably one of the first historical figures American children learn about in school. His ride to warn the revolutionaries about the approaching British is elementary school material. For a person who presents herself as a symbol of America, she sure doesn't know a lot about the country.
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And now she's double down...

"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it; those who fail to learn history correctly—why, they are simply doomed."

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how anytime she makes an incorrect statement, she attributes it to "gotcha" tactics. She thinks she more infallible that the Pope.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Yep. She's employing Fox's recurring theme of "If yuo say you were right all along, people will eventually believe you".

What the press really need to do is ignore Crazy Sarah and focus on Batshit Insane Michelle Bachman.

Fuck, if anyone make Palin look qualified and sane, it's her.

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the two of them together make Dubya look like a competent statesman. Which is really crazy.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Rick santorum is pretty insane as well- trying to say that abortions hurt the econemy because those potential taxpayers wuld have er...stimulated stuff? He's said repealin Roe vs. Wade is his top priority.
Yeah. because the contry's doing so great on everyting else.

In happ irony news, Couple forecloses on Bank of America.
Possibly the single funniest lesson that bank will completely not learn.

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps