Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Todays's news goodies (Page 7)

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Todays's news goodies
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I bet they all hate her now...

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya think?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallelujah! The dead have risen from their graves!

Edit: Also this.

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How very Van Gogh of him...

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Zipacna
Member # 1881

- posted      Profile for Zipacna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, guess he was caught red handed...although that must really have come in handy. You've really got to hand it to him for even trying that.

[Razz]

Da_bang80
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it just like those damn Wookies?

--------------------
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best part? "Nobody tells THIS Wookie what to do!!"

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well... at least there aren't any Klingons there yet.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Da_bang80
Member # 528

Police Chief gives himself a traffic ticket.

I don't know about you guys, but quite a few of the police around here aren't as fastidious about obeying traffic laws. I've seen the flip thier lights on and cruise through a red light just because they don't want to wait. I've seen them make rolling stops at signs, failing to signal when making a turn, speeding, etc. All the things we normal drivers would get ticketed for. It's bad enough when I'm out riding to see someone zip through a red light because they don't want to wait 3 minutes. But when it's a policeman it's even worse. They're supposed to be the ones setting an example for the rest of us.

I have to applaud this guy for actually setting a good example. And I hope the officers under his guidance follow it.

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why I'm putting this here, but here you go.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man took call during rape, police say

Timothy Michael Seibert was in the midst of raping a 49-year-old woman, according to police, when he answered a cell phone call from his wife.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Wow, this guy wins the award for scumbag of the year.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Well not quite like growing back a missing arm but it does make you wonder.

http://www.oftenwrong.net/2007/03/14/woman-grows-nipple-on-her-foot/

Shik
Member # 343

Oh young Alexander...what would Worf say?

Former child star Brian Bonsall, who played Andy Keaton in "Family Ties," was arrested on charges of assaulting his girlfriend, police said.

Unrelated: New Clues Emerge in Earhart Mystery

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He should just plead that it's a Klingon mating thing.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  59  60  61   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps