Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » a blasting remote====>>((*))

Author Topic: a blasting remote====>>((*))
Raven Rosset
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL*
people, i was thinking to share with you guys my most useless purchase ever.... a Star Trek Next gen. phaser universal remote... God, it beeps and blinks hehehe...

Well, was tired of the black boring remote when turning channels *L* now, i can duck, dive behind the couch and fire at the TV set when the movies are up for being nominated as "Best Boring movie" of the year...

------------------

IP: Logged
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have one of those. They were cool. Expensive, but cool.

------------------
Nurse: Can I help you?
Stan: We're here to commit our friend, Kyle.
Nurse: Reason?
Kyle: I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on Prozac.
Nurse: JACKET!!

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend who has one of those.. *LOL*

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
are you near if rain should fall?
Am I to believe
you will rise to calm the storm?
For so great a treasure words will never do.
Surely, if this is, promises are mine to give you.
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The remote that came w/ our TV (though it barely works anymore) vaguely resembles a tricorder. It flips open and everything. Of course, it's too small, the wrong color, and doesn't have blinking lights, but I still thought it was pretty cool. :-)

------------------
"Merde!"
-commander of Napoleon's army, upon learning that the Duke of Wellington's forces had received assistance and were requesting his surrender

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got one from Intermedia once that looked a lot like a phaser. *L* My sister had a lot of fun with it until the novelty wore off :P

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got one a couple of years ago...very cool.

------------------
Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.
~Groucho Marx, "Animal Crackers"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps